The Dollar Recovers in November!

I was analyzing the moments from March 2000 until now and I have come to find out that the dollar has always recovered in the last two months of the year so if you are worried don´t be. Metatrader set to monthly will clearly show. So enjoy!

I have to questions........ I´m a kind of new here, but are you suggesting the best months to gain in Forex market with the dollar is November and December?

And….. How can I see the last 12 months in Metatrader

Thanks

That is a pretty serious statement and I looked into the Metatrade and you can’t really see the months clearly, all you can see is every 6 months so it´s hard to tell if what you said is true. I am looking for some more history on the subject than all update you all.

Yes! That´s true, but be careful, it could happen something important or big and can occur the opposite. I know the probably is little, but sometimes happens.

I´ve heard that´s true, but be careful, sometimes the last two months are not so normal, something important can happen and the dollar can down.

As can happen any moment of the year.

Well I am a beginner but from what people have told me that is true and it can be seen in the history in Metatrader but you have to export the data to excel so you can see the tendencies.

Hey it could be true about the dollar, but there are many different factors this year since we are having elections and all. I recommend you all to be careful; don’t expect this year to be like every other year. That is just a beginner’s point of vie

Miguel this time I really got to hand it to amamil, I really had forgot about the elections and that could modify some political-economical factors. So I guess all we can do is hope for the best.

You all are talking about how the Dollar is going to do but does anyone know how the Dollar is doing in this exact moment. That should be your worry. In this moment the Dollar is earning pips so get on the wave!

I agree with Santos and in the last day it has recovered so there is no need to worry, also why talk about politics, this is strictly economical and for now we are up!

scotty:
why talk about politics, this is strictly economical and for now we are up!

Maybe because sometimes politic and financial act very closely to move the market ...

FerruFx

Reason: