Impact of multiple EA

Greetings People,

I would like to know if I have to try couple of EA's

then can I try multiple EA in one computer on one account

OR would there be some issues like they would clashing with each other and can give me some loss?

Thanks in advance

Depending on the EA, most ea's seem to have a magic number.. which tracks the trade. So make sure magic number is different and you will be fine. (if it doesnt have a magic number then recommend do not use. Dodgy programming.)

I am running more then 1 EA on my account and works fine. Good luck

rookie14:
Greetings People, I would like to know if I have to try couple of EA's then can I try multiple EA in one computer on one account OR would there be some issues like they would clashing with each other and can give me some loss? Thanks in advance

===

Me too, I'm running 5, sometimes 6 EAs in one account but never had issues with their trades. Just make sure that your broker allows hedging as each EA may open opposing trades for the same pair at the same time. Happy trading!

Personally I don't like to depend on multiple EA as it creates a confusion for me.I believe in my own strategy and analysis.

yes . i like trade by ea. it's will help me get more free time. but now i do not have any EA. can you share me a EA ?

sonoko, You can have zulutrade its a very smooth and convenient EA

Expert advisors in the forex are beautiful trading options especially when you can't afford sitting in front of charts all day or managing the mental demands of the exerting market. But when it comes to using EA combining multiple independent software, I could get apprehensive considering if the coding of the combined EA can collectively resolve the various constituent programs in face of volatile markets. Another thing with multiple EA is that it could be costlier as regards a VPS, or virtual private server required for it to run.

Reason: