Best trend indicator

Hey guys, I am looking for a trend indicator,I need it to do one thing : I need it to be fast . If there is a small reversal or a big reversal or a correction, i need it to point this out. So i am lookig for the most sensetive trend indicator, and i don`t mind how it beaves in a choppy market. What do you think, which one could That be ?

I think you're asking the Holy Grail question there, Ravique.

I know one $US4400 system used the Jurik TPO indicator for some reversal notifications. But your question is one everyone would like to know. I'll be interested to see the replies though.

Martin

No Rastarr, I am not asking fo a holy grail, i am asking for a sensitive for a possible trend change indicator, so the one that would show possible reversals and stuff, like 2 MA`s , they indicate the trend when crossing, and they cross all the time in the choppy market, that why no one uses them,and the MA`s don`t suite me becouse they are too slow, and laggy, I am looking for something similar, that can give a million of false signals in the choppy market, but that would indicate the trend nice.

I know a well known system uses the J_TPO (with a 10 period setting and top/bottom lines set at 0.85 and -0.85) indicator and the ColorOsMA indicator to signal a reversal.

Is this what you're after ? I'm still a little unclear on the intention and framework you're operating under but happy to help out if I can.

Martin

Million of false signals? Try EMA 2 and EMA 8 cross. Buy when EMA2 crosses up EMA8, sell when EMA2 crosses down EMA8. To make this system profitable in choppy market, one must reverse the signal (Buy to Sell and Sell to Buy). You can make easy 30 pips in 2 hours during choppy market. But remember that this system is a high-risk one, so if there is a breakout you'll lose big time.

Ok guys,thank you, I ll c.

Hi..,oK i NEED The best indicator trend but how we could find it...And where we could find it.Do you have indicator for best trend??If you have it I want to use it..and give it to me in this forum..Ok succses and good luck 4 u.I am Indonesian.

oh no i just have a little english and a new in fx

If you do not want to holy grail of artificial intelligence based EA, then maybe you just need to tweak some indicators that already exist. I use a simple trading system based on several indicators, they variably lag. If they did not lag then you would risk using false signal. Most people have no idea of what the future holds in the forex, what will make an indicator know? I think if you want a truly accurate indicator then it needs to be based on an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm. There are some on the market in limited supply, most that do work well have been removed.

Humm, false signals, with a lagging simple system using moving averages you rarely get that. You just need to get in just after the trend starts and not later than the reversal, sounds too simple to be true I know but it works.

hi, friends from forum.

Some body knows something about what is the best indicator who we get acess?

Thank you.

luiz

Hi,

I am new here and I have gone thru some posts here. I feel it is really a good post and a good site too.

Thanks for all the information shared here.

Nice day.

Reason: