MT4 Demo trading during the weekend?

Hey All,

I'm new here, a lot of google searches tend to end up in here anyway, so I thought might as well create an account and start participating.

I'm trying to get an EA off the ground, and being able to code during the weekend would help out a lot. Currently using only demo accounts for this. The EA uses some automated strategies but it also manages manual trades. For what I see, there's no way to place a trade whenever the market's closed. Is there any way I can get my MT4 installation to just accept trades and act like it's running a market over a fake price feed of some sort? I've looked but I can only find kludgy and outdated solutions.

I found something that promised being ideal or close to ideal, that's the MT4BAR (google it, I can't include the link), but it doesn't really work for my purposes at all. After installing it just sits there sending ticks, but my EA doesn't go anywhere. I've saw people recommending vHands, but that's like in 2011, and I've figured a lot must have changed since that.

Is anyone here able to code on MT4 during the weekend? I'd be very interested to know your experiences.

Thought I'd bump this, anyone?

I can help to get you to have some related products MT4.

Tell me anything about it, we will work together to solve it.

Yes, you could use an mt4 trading simulator.

Trading MT4 demo account can be good idea for back testing, checking broker processes, learning forex quickly etc..

Reason: