MQL Code Maker - page 3

Martin (Rastarr), I want to collect any expert both mt2 and mt4 that has at lease one of below functions:

+ Accurate trailing stop

+ Closing all position before market close on Friday

+ Limit the trading time and day (like from 7:00UTC-12:00UTC and Mon,Wed,Fri)

Cheers,

All friends,

I'd like to announce that FXFisherman ZeroCode Beta 1 is now finished and available for download at https://c.mql5.com/3/139/ZeroCodeBeta1_ADX_Fixed.zip

Please spend 2 minutes watching the Video Walkthrough: Create a simple MACD Cross expert

Requirement:

Windows 98 Second Edition, NT, 2000, Me, or XP.

Microsoft .Net Framework Version 1.1 Redistribution.

* To improve ZeroCode, please give comments or report problems directly in ZeroCode Forum. You will be given a FREE copy of ZeroCode Final Release if you are active in beta testing. In addition, please check ZeroCode Beta 2 Status for the latest news.

Wah !!! Congratulation to you scorpion, you have make the world first MQL Code Maker software, "Fxfisherman ZeroCode" I will try to test use it in no time

CONGRATULATIONS Sopheap Ly!!!!

Now we know your name, I'll be trying it right now

Ok, so I'm already jumping in the beta test, Here he something you could change:

-Indicator list would have the option to browse a folder and open custom Indicators as well. We chose the path to it if we are not satisfied with the given ones

-Help file for the Buy and Sell logics (for example I don't know what != means). The file must include terminologies to put in the Statements as well. I was just stumped when I saw that until I came back to what you told me to do with Current > 1 so I figured that out.

-The AND/OR shouldn't appear in the girst logic, am i right? If not then theres something you could change.

-I tried running the expert and I found the log that said {38;13;1;25;variable not defined - token "Current"} Maybe something's missing or I didn't code it right and had to type "Common Commodity Index (1) Current" instead of just "Current"?

That's all for now, let me know when you update

EDIT: Since I used the CCi I didnt have the choice of using HighLowClose/3 liek I normally do on MetaTrader. Are those set BY the indicators or just default things?

I'm ready to answer all questions

Indicator list would have the option to browse a folder and open custom Indicators as well. We chose the path to it if we are not satisfied with the given ones

We'll have custom indicator support in Beta 2. Your idea is great! I take this.

Help file for the Buy and Sell logics (for example I don't know what != means). The file must include terminologies to put in the Statements as well. I was just stumped when I saw that until I came back to what you told me to do with Current > 1 so I figured that out.

Well, I thought it's easy. We'll write a help file. Anyway "!=" means "not equal". For easy access, right click the Statement A or Statement B text boxs, you'll see a popup menu contain valid indicators list.

It will be more easier, because now I'm creating a video instructing a whole process of creating a simple MACD cross.

The AND/OR shouldn't appear in the girst logic, am i right? If not then theres something you could change.

I think we should leave the AND/OR in the top item, because you'll somehow need it when reorder the logics.

-I tried running the expert and I found the log that said {38;13;1;25;variable not defined - token "Current"} Maybe something's missing or I didn't code it right and had to type "Common Commodity Index (1) Current" instead of just "Current"?

Use popup menu (right click) to give correct indicator name.

Since I used the CCi I didnt have the choice of using HighLowClose/3 liek I normally do on MetaTrader. Are those set BY the indicators or just default things?

You can change that by double click the added CCI and change the "Applied Price" parameter.

Gazuz, play with it and tell me more... Your questions count.

a... Sorry guys , my computer don't support .Net frame, I have to use my friend's computer to download it. (I use window98se)

Nice scorpion, I'm backtesting as we speak and one of my colleagues has a strategy he wants to test as well...

We'll see how this goes and see if it reads it well.

just a quick question, where it says "Previous" after right clicking and selecting CCi, is that the previous candle? It would be awesome if you could add another drop down menu FROM this and add by how many candles back. I've never used any experts like that but it might come in handy.

I'll post again once I'm done with the backtest

Well the CCi really is greedy, once again it knows how to open but not to stop but hey thumbs up it works!!! Didn't find any bugs at all (maybe there should be tiny instructions on the top of the "System Logistics" to say right click)

I'll be updating my CCi thread sometime soon

I have another question now, is it possible to make the expert only run at certain hours? I've heard that it was possible but neevr really saw it. I think that would be an excellent addition to the program...

NOTE: One problem I am having is that the backtesting is only doing Buys... Would that be because I didn't put a closing strategy? Let me know otherwise that could be a bug in either ZeroCode or MetaTrader

Hey Scorpion,

Fantastic job, mate - well done.

I've got a little project I'd like to use ZeroCode on which just uses time of day and price direction and goes a little like this:-

After the open of the new day bar approx at 5 am EST, wait for the market to move away from the opening price and then set a trade in the opposite dierction when the market crosses the opening price again. limit of 20 pts profit and S/L at the cross point.

I'm not entirely sure if ZeroCode has time functions builtin. Any help or walkthrough instructions on this one will help me as well as quite a lot of other ZeroCode users, I suspect.

Cheers

Martin

Reason: