Forex is a business of cool minded - page 2

I think I will agree with you on this. Forex is for the cool minded. You need calm to form a trading strategy which is essential to successful trading. You need calm and proper calculation to set your entry and exit points before entering an open position.

Angelberry:
I think in forex you must have a cool mind because if you are angry because you have loosed a lot of money then you can't concentrate for the next trade.

Yes, of course. Anger is the key to destruction in any business, and in Forex Trading also, it is advisable to keep calm and then trade.

Buckshot:
Yes, of course. Anger is the key to destruction in any business, and in Forex Trading also, it is advisable to keep calm and then trade.

I guess all such factors are related to emotions and we should keep them out if we want to become successful trader.

According to me forex is a mind business but not a emotional business. Because in forex your money involves and if you don't have control on your emotions then there's might be a chance that you put wrong trade and have to face a loss. My advice to all traders or newbies is to trade with mind not with emotions.

reliable forex brokers

Reason: