How to install MT4 Indicators? - page 2

Hi I am Arvin I am new to forex so pls bear with me I will be asking a lot of questions

arvin:
Hi I am Arvin I am new to forex so pls bear with me I will be asking a lot of questions

Welcome Arvin.

Feel free to ask any question. Many experienced traders/coders here.

FerruFx

I can see my indicator under Navigator but when I go to drag it onto the chart it wont come up.Can you help me with this,Thankyou

Sorted it out thanks

I added a MACD indicator that was supposed to have a sound alert for cross points to my MT4 platform and though I got it to display the custom indicator as it should I haven’t been able to get any sound alerts so far. Can I get some help

Hello, I just started with my demo account, I have a doubt guys I hope you can help me, I heard that a good indicator of the rise or fall of currency is the news, is there any web that you can recommend to be updated about it?, (for example I’m interested in trading with EUR- USD) How do you used to do this kind of analysis, How does it works?.

You can check at Forex Factory, they have good calendar, it is used by a lot of people, Alpari also features a calendar. About those indicators, I tell you they are referred to as fundamentals and I recommend that you do not fully rely on them, to also need to use technical indicators, analysis, in order to succeed.

EA's you're talking about here, right guys? First I would like to ask Hofmann where is exactly that calendar, I've been browsing over that forum but still I haven't been successful on finding it. Now I also believe that we shouldn't fully rely on the EA's, it is better to develop a very good analysis by ourselves.

Dr.Hofmann:
You can check at Forex Factory, they have good calendar, it is used by a lot of people, Alpari also features a calendar. About those indicators, I tell you they are referred to as fundamentals and I recommend that you do not fully rely on them, to also need to use technical indicators, analysis, in order to succeed.

Thank you for your reply, I really did not know they were referred to as fundamentals or EAs, now I can get more information, so technical analysis is more effective…. Dr.Hofmann Can you please send me the link of the calendar, I couldn’t find it. Thank you again for the recommendations and the help.

well, thanks for your advices and I’ll try to figure how to install more indicators in my software. What scares me is my pc performance, because sometimes I download and run new tools and it gets slower. I’ll try it and I hope to come back in this forum and share with you my experience. If I don’t it may be my pc without internet capability. D

Reason: