Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator And Clock

Here is a couple of indicators that I have found to be usefull One is the Waddah after explosion it is a Indicator Waddah_Attar_Explosion is very powerful. It alerts you to buy , sell , exit buy and exit sell. Use on 30 min chart.

and the other indicator is the clock, it displays on you chart gmt,ny london,tokyo,broker and pip spread.

Just a few to add tho your collection enjoy.

Files:
pic12.gif  25 kb

Turbo,

Which indicator is the middle one on your chart? Looks like IBFX -CPR ? Did you pay for that indicator or is it free when you downloaded IBFX?

Thanks

Theo

Yes it is free It is from IBFX, here is the link https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://secure.ibfx.com/Tools/CPR/Default.aspx

any one to explain teh fx5 divergence indicator?

can anyone attach an email alert to the Waddah Attar Explosion indicator please?

HI ,

i'd like to ask if is possible to add an t3 or jma smoothing in this waddah explosion indicator.

it's powerful indicator and i think an double smoothing t3 or jma on the waddah can show the from the first close to last close bars if the bars volume keep the same direction to trend.

if there is any programmers or coders here can do something like this

cheers,

David

Salut tout le monde .

Je viens de telecharger du forum l'Indicateur Waddah Attar Explosion fonctionnel qui est un indicateur puissant .Je m'engagerer d'etre un bon trader grace à cet indicateur et mes competances .

J'encourage tous les traders debutant d"nstaller l'Indicateur Waddah Attar Explosion pour demarrer sans obstacle ou perte leurs capital.

major02

Merci beaucoup pour ce morceau de motivation Major. Bon courage a toi.

Hi

Where can i find MTF_Waddah_Attar_ExplosionSA EA ?

Hi Just came across the indicator. If I wanted to use it for the S&P, I suppose I change the pip size to 0.01?

Appreciate any advice.

The way to get the indicator values depends on whether you use MQL 4 or 5. See the iCustom documentation for how to do this and then use the indicator's name.

To get the indicator working with iCustom you'll also need to export the Trend2 and Explo2 values - in the current state it seems this is incomplete. Sort of unfinished symphony - sorry.

Reason: