Buy/Sell pressure?

I was wondering if anyone have used or heard of buy and sell pressure that Top Gun has in his software. Is it even possible to have a "bank" buy and sell pressure when there is no feed from the esignal? Is it possible to have esignal incorporated in MT4? Sorry for the questions, I have been googling "buy and sell pressure for about a month know. Any comments or answers would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Kirwin

I'm also looking for something like that.There are some software of sites like market volume,VSA,market delta, and it is may be posible to devide buy and sell volume in Siera chart and Ensign software. But for MT4 I have no idea.

It would be nice if somebody kan make some indicator

I am new here, hope to learn a lot. Thanks.

bkkirwin:
I was wondering if anyone have used or heard of buy and sell pressure that Top Gun has in his software. Is it even possible to have a "bank" buy and sell pressure when there is no feed from the esignal? Is it possible to have esignal incorporated in MT4? Sorry for the questions, I have been googling "buy and sell pressure for about a month know. Any comments or answers would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely,Benjamin Kirwin

goog for ur trading

With this forum may be can help me get some thing for trading.

(sorry, my english not good),

thank

hello

mahyon:
hello

Hello

Have fun!

FerruFx

Hai

Helloooooo ..i Am Newbie..anybody Can Help Me....

Hello, everyone I am "somsakpume", a new member. I thank you very much for everyone who contribute the good things in this website.

"somsakpume"

Reason: