The Float

Hi all

I wanted to share with you all, this inducator I crossed by. I think the indicator is amaizing. It's look like its working like a clock. (I hope). I am testing it on demo for some time. In my expiriance the 5 min chart is great. also the daily.

I enter to a position only when a new verticle blue line appiers. I am not entring when a new Float is strating. I go the opposite of the last trend. I am waiting all the way until I can see the blue vertical line and the BLUE FRAME. that's it.

It looks amaizing. I thank to the poser who share it at strategybulder.

I hope some programmer will fix a system for going long or short by the

blue line and open position oposite to the last trend.

My problem it to leave the computer and miss the blue line perfect signal. Also I dont have it for mt4. only the ex4.

If some one have the mql4 Float I realy apprichiate posting it to me.

thank's for those that will do that for the benefit of all of us.

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10775

motisi

Files:
float.zip  5 kb

motisi2, it's very good of you that you point us to an interesting strategy. However, you should mind your typing a bit more, or least write "The Float" in instead of "The Floet" in the title. Doing this would avoid confusion to others while keeping our discussion forum clean and attractive. In addition, you should read Posting Guidelines if you haven't read yet. Not only these guidelines help you behave better here, but also at many other forums.

Scorpion

Admin

Scorpion

You are Right.

I am sory.

I will try to write without mistakes.

thank you for your words and advice.

motisi

I like the float indicator also . I use it for market analysis, i don`t think that there could be a system coded for it, becouse i heard that it changes its lines sometimes. Now i am using the mt4 version ( I also have the ex4 version , from Barry ) i don`t seem to notice this kind of problem , but it could still be there .

Ravique, could you post the mql4/ex4 version here, as requested by motisi2?

I think motisi2 is making the same mistake as I did when I thought the zigzag indicator was awesome. I think the problem with this is that it changes afterwards, what I mean is that the indiaction s/he uses is only showed afterwards. Otherwise I will try to check it out on the 5 minute time frame and see how this thing works...

Once I find that out I'm sure this can be used with other indicators to filter out the bad trades and to close them more efficiently/find a good trailing stop to go with it.

Ill let you guys know Ill stick around

Sure enough I checked and its about 6-7 pips late which was already late on the move in my case. I think this should only be used on bigger time frames and more long term moves...

Sorry maybe you'll find some use with it

I use the 5 min' chart. Now I am testing the Daily chart also.

I think 5 min' is amazing.

The problem is that I have to stay in touch with the Float in the 5 m' chart',

but when I did that I never lost.

Daily chart seems to work to but I am still testing it. I opened 4 positions of 1 lot each by the daily chart direction last Friday morning, and the profit was last night $2000. It’s still working. I think it can end between 1000 - 2000 pips in the long time period (if I will wait)

Ravique I have the ex4.

Can you post here or send me the mql4 please?

Scorpions I am trying

motisi2

Gazuz

I tried the zigzag custom Indicator.

It’s amazing how the Float and the zigzag fit perfectl

In the 5 min chart. (Maybe other timeframes too).

I add to the Float 2 zigzag lines:

6,1,1 red

28,1,1 blue.

You can try it and see the perfect much between the float and the zigzag about the trend direction.

Also it’s important to reduce the focus in order tosee the blue frame of the Float.

Here is the ex4 version, i did not find the mq4.

So here is todays situation right by the way matisi posted, it looks good, but i still have some doubts about it changing it`s levvels and numbers and other stuff. So using this method, and catching all of the float the profit would be 87 pips , and there is a buy signal right now.

Files:
untitled.png  23 kb
Reason: