The Float - page 2

Ravique

Tank's for the image.

Now if you check the image; it is the Right time to close position and revers.

go long.

Go long all the way until the next vertical blue line appears.

The 2 zigzag lines when they meet and fit it is the time to take oppsite

direction - same like the Float. but the Float gives the exact time

to close position end change direction.

motisi2

Ravique

You can see that the Float dose not refreshes itself.

Sometimes the numbers changes to zero and don't refresh.

I didn't see a change in the actual price or synchronizing' or the profit (hope) because of that fact.

motisi2

How do you choose when to close the position?

Let me know I can't figure out how to close the position just using this indicator but I'm about to try Moving Averages.

Keep us updated

Motisi2,

How long have you been using it ?

Do you take only signals when you got the same direction on bigger timeframes ?

Did you notice, sometimes, when you have a buy signal, you can enter a position, and then if the price goes lower than the horizontal blue line, after you refresh, the horizontal blue line moves downside to fit the new low ?!!

It will do it again and again, keeps moving down until the actual bottom is reached...So, I don't know how you can trade with this...

Gazus, I don`t know how it is closed by the system rules, all i can do is guess, and here are my guessings.

You enter a long trade if the price at the start of the float is beyond the red line, and short if above, so the thing that lies in the heart of this system is Fibonacci levels, according to them, there is a 50% rollback after each move, so for me the target is the 50 ` s line , but i don`t know about the stop loss. Any thoughts ?

Hi all

For you Gazuz:

close position is when the blue vertical line appears. close and open a new opposite trend

For all of us:

Take for example the DAILY chart. For the example I am looking only at the GBP/USD .

I control with the zoom until I can see the whole blue frame of the last trend.

(reduse the zoom to the minimum).

Now I can see the Float's last trend direction.

Now, the big frame showing me that the last trade was GBP/USD long(example), then I can see a start of a new trend. That tren Will be at the opposite direction (I am almost 100% shure).

Because it is a long period trade (I can stay weeks or moths at the daily chart) I can go in late, after it start the new direction, I don’t care.

After a week I can go out with nice pips.

You can put 5 lots or more for this example.

You will see that no fear from SL at all. To fill safe put some 30 pips for SL. If you did right the SL will not be necessary.

If you try the 5 m' chart you should zoom to the minimum and all other stuff are the same. Just be in touch with the screen in the couple of the next howers.

Hope for many Pips for all of us.

motisi

I have to remarks:

1. I use the mql2 float.

2. The ex4 float by Barry is making my mt4 to stuck.

After the first time I closed the mt4, I could not open it again. I could open the MT4 again only when I deleted The Float.ex4 from the indicators folder.

can someone thell me why??? (I checked it 10 times).

3. I wish someone will take the mql2 float and convert it to mql4.

Motisi

The Float, awesome indicator!

Tank's scorpions I agree

From last friday till today on the dayli 10k on demo Mt3

I am puting more lots all the time

will see next

Ravique:
Here is the ex4 version, i did not find the mq4.

Hello,

could anybody tell me please how to use this ex4 file in MT4

thank you.

Reason: