PriceMeter-Labtrend-GOOD SYSTEM $$$$ - page 2

Use the template file included... it will load all the indicators by itself once u load the template... the template file has a .tpl extension and should be placed in metatrader/templates/ folder...

If you installed the indicators in the indicators folder it should be there, you do have to restart the plattform. As far as time of dat to trade that is up to the market conditions. It should work on all pairs, I trade the eur/usd and just wait for alll the indicators to line up I like the 15 or 30 min charts and scalp on the one min with the trend on retractments..

So to install the indicators go to start then my computer double click on C go to program files the look for ALPARI click on alpari click on experts then click on indicators and add the indicators there.

Hope this helps let me know.

You can refer to this thread if you have trouble installing indicators...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/195091

It well explained...

Thanks bossxero I appreciate it.

Bakerbake go with bossxero idea and you will do fine, I didn't realise he posted his... Make shure you trade a demo untill you have some sucess with this system.

I am having the same results as bakerbake. I have installed the indicator and the templates correctly on Alpari. Template2 does not show the price meter or the sidewinder but does the screen does show wrpfast OK. Help.

rheelnutjob Can you please post your charts and let me see them there is no reason they shouldn't work....

oilfxpro:
Make you u trade a demo for at least 6 months on any system.If after 6 months the system makes good money go live . OILFXPRO

Good Point, I agree totaly with you.

Ok Try this for some reason there was a problem with the indicators. Sorry to all who had problems with it.

Files:

TurboTrader24:
Ok Try this for some reason there was a problem with the indicators. Sorry to all who had problems with it.

Thanks TurboTrader. I'll reinstall & try again.

Reason: