News Trader Ea

This is a advanced news trader, enjoy!!!

Functions:

extern int TP=20; // The Exact Amount Of the Pips u will get as the profit in your account

extern int NDay=0; // News Day

extern int NHour=0; // News Hour

extern int NMin=0; // News Minute

extern int CTCBN=0; // Numbers Candles to check Before News For determining High & Lows , when it is 1 it check 2 candles the current candle and the 1 last one

extern int SecBPO=300; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Place Pending Orders

extern int SecBMO=0; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Stop Modifying Orders

extern int STWAN=150; // Seconds To Wait After News to Delete Pending Orders

extern bool OCO=true; // One Cancel The Other , will cancel the other pending order if one of them is hit

extern int BEPips=0; // Pips In profit which EA will Move SL to BE+1 after that

extern int TrailingStop=0; // Trailing Stop

extern bool mm=true;

extern int RiskPercent=3;

extern double Lots=0.1;

extern string TradeLog = " MI_Log";

extern int SLHigh = 20; // stop loss in pips below the buy-stop entry price

extern int SLLow = 20; // stop loss in pips above the sell-stop entry price

Files:
NEWS_TRADER.mq4  22 kb

Its almost the same thing with the former EA. Its just elaborate and self explanatory this time....And it comes with a manual strategy in the PDF

Files:

please can someone expantiate on how to attach this ea properly to the metetrader chart cos i tried it and is not coming up.may be show how is going to look like on the chart.

please if anybody would like to help me out with my previous question ,i just new here......i only wanted to know if the news trader show in form of an indicator on the chart window.thanks.

adeyemo:
please can someone expantiate on how to attach this ea properly to the metetrader chart cos i tried it and is not coming up.may be show how is going to look like on the chart.

Adeyemo, news trader is a expert advisor....put it in the experts folder,

then restart mt4, open a news trader from the experts, adjust everything,

and let it do its work!

You need to have enabled in program preferences of mt4,

alow live trading and dll imports!!!!

I figured out what was wrong I was having the same problem where it said disable because not day of news release. It is because I am in the CST in North America have to take in to account that the EA is useing GMT and that I am a day behind. Hope this helps anyone that runs into the same problem.

Oh also Thanks for the great EA forexflash!

Maxss280 please post if this indicator has worked for you.

maxss280:
Oh also Thanks for the great EA forexflash!

This is not an indicator it is a Expert Advisor. An Expert Advisor will place the trades for you and I did get it working. I havn't got as far as to see if it will bring pips though.

aje6767:
Maxss280 please post if this indicator has worked for you.

forexflash:
This is a advanced news trader, enjoy!!! Functions:extern int TP=20; // The Exact Amount Of the Pips u will get as the profit in your accountextern int NDay=0; // News Dayextern int NHour=0; // News Hourextern int NMin=0; // News Minuteextern int CTCBN=0; // Numbers Candles to check Before News For determining High & Lows , when it is 1 it check 2 candles the current candle and the 1 last oneextern int SecBPO=300; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Place Pending Ordersextern int SecBMO=0; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Stop Modifying Ordersextern int STWAN=150; // Seconds To Wait After News to Delete Pending Ordersextern bool OCO=true; // One Cancel The Other , will cancel the other pending order if one of them is hitextern int BEPips=0; // Pips In profit which EA will Move SL to BE+1 after thatextern int TrailingStop=0; // Trailing Stopextern bool mm=true;extern int RiskPercent=3;extern double Lots=0.1;extern string TradeLog = " MI_Log";extern int SLHigh = 20; // stop loss in pips below the buy-stop entry priceextern int SLLow = 20; // stop loss in pips above the sell-stop entry price

all these news expert advisers and straddle systems are great only if the brokers were respecting stops and limits and pending orders, trust me they won't honour any stop or limit or pending order , suppose brokers can guarantee execution of pending orders and stops and limits at news time then i will become a millionaire in 2-3 months coz i have a very nice strategy that i developed for news trading (brilliant) but only if brokers can guarantee orders execution especialy stop loss orders, thats why i stopped trading the news, in my opinion the only way to trade the news is by buying or selling at market price 1 min before the news , brokers will do all kinds of tricks to make you lose in the news trade( they will slipp u , they will widen spreads , they will fill u at the end of the spike , they will slipp your stoploss another 10-20 pips , and when you enter a winning trade and get + pips they will freeze your platform , they will dissconnect you and reset your password ....and all these actions are considered legal coz its volatile time.

iam not speaking about one broker only , iam speaking about all market makers( iam not sure about ECNs coz i didnt try them)

brokers(market makers) dont want us to gain at news time.full stop

Reason: