News Trader Ea - page 2

Hello all

just joined forum. need pivot pointadvisor pls

mmyventures:
Hello alljust joined forum. need pivot pointadvisor pls

Welcome mmyventures,

Use the forum "search" feature and you will certainly find something about what you're looking for.

FerruFx

5) Actually I stopped my EA as in one morning I lost 2.000 pips following the EA´s

forexflash:
This is a advanced news trader, enjoy!!! Functions: extern int TP=20; // The Exact Amount Of the Pips u will get as the profit in your account extern int NDay=0; // News Day extern int NHour=0; // News Hour extern int NMin=0; // News Minute extern int CTCBN=0; // Numbers Candles to check Before News For determining High & Lows , when it is 1 it check 2 candles the current candle and the 1 last one extern int SecBPO=300; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Place Pending Orders extern int SecBMO=0; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Stop Modifying Orders extern int STWAN=150; // Seconds To Wait After News to Delete Pending Orders extern bool OCO=true; // One Cancel The Other , will cancel the other pending order if one of them is hit extern int BEPips=0; // Pips In profit which EA will Move SL to BE+1 after that extern int TrailingStop=0; // Trailing Stop extern bool mm=true; extern int RiskPercent=3; extern double Lots=0.1; extern string TradeLog = " MI_Log"; extern int SLHigh = 20; // stop loss in pips below the buy-stop entry price extern int SLLow = 20; // stop loss in pips above the sell-stop entry price

Forexflash,

Everyone seems to be talking good about this news trader EA. I have also seen people call it other names like "Straddle", "Amazing" and so on. I am having a big problem with this EA. I think its supposed to be a news (time dependent) EA.Why does it place a trade using information regarding to the present market price and executes pending orders once the price is hit even when its not yet the time you have set. i dont think this EA is doing what it's supposed to do.

I want to place a pending SELL or BUY trade to be executed at a particular time and place a TP and SL 30pips away from whatever the price is at that time. No matter the price (The time is what is important not the price). Can this EA do that for me. If it can, please tell me how to go about it. Thanks a lot.

fawwazaljarrah:
all these news expert advisers and straddle systems are great only if the brokers were respecting stops and limits and pending orders, trust me they won't honour any stop or limit or pending order , suppose brokers can guarantee execution of pending orders and stops and limits at news time then i will become a millionaire in 2-3 months coz i have a very nice strategy that i developed for news trading (brilliant) but only if brokers can guarantee orders execution especialy stop loss orders, thats why i stopped trading the news, in my opinion the only way to trade the news is by buying or selling at market price 1 min before the news , brokers will do all kinds of tricks to make you lose in the news trade( they will slipp u , they will widen spreads , they will fill u at the end of the spike , they will slipp your stoploss another 10-20 pips , and when you enter a winning trade and get + pips they will freeze your platform , they will dissconnect you and reset your password ....and all these actions are considered legal coz its volatile time.iam not speaking about one broker only , iam speaking about all market makers( iam not sure about ECNs coz i didnt try them)brokers(market makers) dont want us to gain at news time.full stop

Well, if that are true then it will be a bad news for the news trader....but I am curious how some traders become rich from News?

Hello,

Did anybody test that news trader in demo or life account? How long was the test time? What was the result?

PS: Can anyone expain me how an EA can know the news coming? Or do you have to enter the news time manually?

It seems to me very interesting. I have herd about people how only trade on news and it supposed to be better then any indicator or trading system if you know how to trade new.

Okei, I got that I have to enter the news time manually.

Now I also got some new questions: How should I enret the time? Should the time be GMT+0 or according to my broker, which is GMT+2? And laso what kind of news are important?

Wishing all the Best,

Well, developping a strategy to trade news and make loads of bucks is fairly simple if stops are guaranteed.

Just put an OCO order

1.buy stop offer at at level X

2.Sell stop bid at level X-20

With a take profit of 40 pips. This should do on a major news such as a Jobless claim. This is more or less called a straddle should you trade options that way.

and that it you'r rich.

Unfortunately this has been done over and over again by users and now broker don't guarantee stops anymore.

If the strategy above is about that, then nice find, but it has been discovered years ago and now is a "has been " strategy.

So, basically there is now reason to try that strategy whether it works or not?

Why brokers cannot guarantee stops anymore?

Still the question about the different news and importance of them. I have been confused by news affect on the price. Well. let`s take a nice example: personaly, I use that place here Economic calendar | financial calendar | Forex economic calendar there are 3 kind of importance of news. My question is whether all (low, medium and high) news give infulace on price.

I would appreciate if anyone can make that question clear for me.

All the best,

thanks all

Reason: