Best Systems GANN HiLo Activator MT4

GANN HiLo Activator in Forex and the ways to use it:

Time frame: any.

Currency: Major Currency

This trend following indicator helps finding both: entries and exits. It allows to enter a trade quite early and stay in the trade longer.

If you have a set of rules or a trading system that require some improvement on entries and exits, GANN HiLo Activator could be the right tool.

GANN HiLo also looks interesting for scalping, all you need is to identify the main trend take either only Buy or Sell signals given by the indicator. For example, we can use 50 EMA to identify the main trend.

Again, these are just great hints. In order to give you a set of rules, I need to make one first and test it properly. So, for now it will look like introduction, while hopefully later and also with a help of other traders I will update it to a good trading system with straight forward rules.

This trading system may look too simple. however, you dont need a complex system to be succesful in forex

pay attention to larger time frame to identify support and resistance level

limit your loses and let your profit run and use trailing stop.

Happy experimenting and trading!

Download:

Forex Optical | Home

The EA I'm having built uses part of this indicator plus two more custom indicators.

What kind of returns has your EA given to you?

jova:
What kind of returns has your EA given to you?

close to 1000 dollars in last 24 hrs on a 3000 demo it's a proprietary EA so i can't expose how it's works and it cost me a good amount money but it is the first week for the EA but it has a ton of potential. and that was done with three .1 lot trades!

I have been using the Gann indicator for some time, mainly on 15 min charts.

The secert to using it is to wait for the second candle to open after the cross , what will make the position stronger is if that candle is the 5th candle in a fractal pattern...

Glenn

Files:
15_min.gif  20 kb

i usually am on a 1 hr chart with my system but i've seen a lot of people use the system similar to yours in the 15 min charts as well.

Looks like Ariesto only learned how to re-copyright copyrighted images, but always forgets to post a link to the original strategy source:

#2 GANN HiLo Activator MT4 | Forex strategies revealed

HI,

I am very keen to download the Gann Hi Lo indicators for MT4. Will appreciate

if you could send me the download link.

Thanks and regards.

Rodney Tan:
HI, I am very keen to download the Gann Hi Lo indicators for MT4. Will appreciateif you could send me the download link.Thanks and regards.

Go to the link in the post prior to yours...

thanks

download are available

Reason: