Inside bar trading - page 2

madscalp:
Nice systemHere is also an indy to show the IB:

its show nothing on mt chart is it an idicator ?,please show it on your chart thx

hard1head1:
Simple system. Enter at break of trigger line and set stop to oppostite IB line and target 20 pips. Once target is hit take half profit and move stop to B/E and change to 20 pip trail. Jim

your charti dont see any inside bars? idont undersstand???? thanx

The second bar, the green bar in the grey shaded area is the IB bar in h1h1 attached pic

In the pic I uploaded the h1h1_ib indi is showing. The red line is the inside bar.

The blue line is where you'd place a Buy Stop at 92.02 for an even number .02 or .2 or 2 lots. You'd place the stop loss at 91.76 which is 5 pips below the previous candles low not the Pink line. the pink line is your Sell stop if that's what you'd want to place. but not in this case

Hope that helps

Files:
untitled.gif  58 kb

DRYCLEAN:
The second bar, the green bar in the grey shaded area is the IB bar in h1h1 attached pic In the pic I uploaded the h1h1_ib indi is showing. The red line is the inside bar. The blue line is where you'd place a Buy Stop at 92.02 for an even number .02 or .2 or 2 lots. You'd place the stop loss at 91.76 which is 5 pips below the previous candles low not the Pink line. the pink line is your Sell stop if that's what you'd want to place. but not in this case Hope that helps

thx i understand ok but how you use the scipt???

DRYCLEAN:
The second bar, the green bar in the grey shaded area is the IB bar in h1h1 attached pic In the pic I uploaded the h1h1_ib indi is showing. The red line is the inside bar. The blue line is where you'd place a Buy Stop at 92.02 for an even number .02 or .2 or 2 lots. You'd place the stop loss at 91.76 which is 5 pips below the previous candles low not the Pink line. the pink line is your Sell stop if that's what you'd want to place. but not in this case Hope that helps

what it have to do with h1 h1?

Simple trade that nets profit more times than not.

avif1:
will you be kind and post your system thx

avif1:

I have been banned from forums because of posting my indicators.

Why? Because my code contains my contact information which I refuse to remove.

I also have been banned from forums because I accept donations and send out indicators as a "THANK YOU".

Not every indicator that someone posts is free. For some reason, some people seem to get their panties in a bunch over this. If Mr. A sends money to Ms. B and Ms. B sends Mr. A indicators, I could care less because it does not affect me in anyway, shape or form. That is their business and has nothing to do with me and I don't stick my nose in other people's business.

Fellow traders, if ANY system worked ALL THE TIME, then there would be no market!

There are plenty of free articles, forums, systems and indicators on the net. But some people would rather pay to get a complete package. That's why those markets exist.

Some people appreciate me. Some people go out of their way to spread lies about me and trash my reputation. Most people don't know I exist.

I'll apologize for this OFF TOPIC post but I just wanted to answer avif1 and hopefully, stop the trash talk before it starts in this thread. If you want to trash talk me, then feel free to talk trash in my NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread in this forum. You won't be the first.

You are on the internet. If you (google) search, you can find just about anything. HINT: google MT4 FREE INDICATORS

maybe he's from another forum LoL

therumpledone:
avif1:I have been banned from forums because of posting my indicators. Why? Because my code contains my contact information which I refuse to remove.I also have been banned from forums because I accept donations and send out indicators as a "THANK YOU".Not every indicator that someone posts is free. For some reason, some people seem to get their panties in a bunch over this. If Mr. A sends money to Ms. B and Ms. B sends Mr. A indicators, I could care less because it does not affect me in anyway, shape or form. That is their business and has nothing to do with me and I don't stick my nose in other people's business.Fellow traders, if ANY system worked ALL THE TIME, then there would be no market!There are plenty of free articles, forums, systems and indicators on the net. But some people would rather pay to get a complete package. That's why those markets exist.Some people appreciate me. Some people go out of their way to spread lies about me and trash my reputation. Most people don't know I exist.I'll apologize for this OFF TOPIC post but I just wanted to answer avif1 and hopefully, stop the trash talk before it starts in this thread. If you want to trash talk me, then feel free to talk trash in my NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread in this forum. You won't be the first.You are on the internet. If you (google) search, you can find just about anything. HINT: google MT4 FREE INDICATORS

I knew that and I feel sorry about that just keep up your good works

Good to know we can post freely here without been paranoid.

Reason: