Gold Miner Indicator

HI friends,

I am new to this world of forex trading. I have done some of my homework adn read a few ebooks on trading and everything and ow to use major indicators But today I came across with something know as "Gold Miner indicator". Do any of you guys have any idea how does it work and how isits perfromance while trading. help me. plz..

ankush

I need Goldminer indicator

Can you give me some idea. how is the performance of the indicator and do it gives good results? As dr are two Gold Miner indicator Gole miner1 and gold miner2..am confused

I need iTrend Indicator

but the ones that move like MA

Gold is trading quite high at 940.45 currently, still showing upward trend

Hi guys,

i think dt is some confusion over here. its not a gold indicator but a forex any currency excnage indicator. indicating the entry and exit point. I dont really have one but I would be getting one soon. genrallys it free with some paid funnel system ea but one of friends got a hand on it from somewhere.

Hope You Get One

kaycee250:
I need Goldminer indicator

Hi.I hope this is what you loking for.

Files:

ludovitos:
Hi.I hope this is what you loking for.

ludovitos,,,there is also a goldminer 1 do u have that as well? or has anyone come across it? would be very handy with the 1st one, much abliged

bulls

actually, i found it,,,,thanks

hi, traders. is anyone have DYNAMIC RANGE INDICATOR. i wanna try it. please help

Reason: