Gold Miner Indicator - page 2

ludovitos:
Hi.I hope this is what you loking for.

Thanks for this buddy!

Could someone post the goldminer 1 indicator to please? Thanks.

this rar contains goldminer1,2 and instruction pdf

good luck on forex.

Files:
GoldMiner.rar  109 kb

Hey Traders,

I was wondering if there's a way to set the width of the bar size for the display in the goldminer2 indicator where it doesn't change. As you know many indicators and screen setups come back up as you left them. Not this indicator. I'm not sure if I need access to the code or what, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to hear them. Thanks

THat was the goldminer2 indicator....

I am also New here and have Found this Site to be one of the Best for Uncovering some Really Useful Indicators for the MT4 Platform,

Thank You Very Much for Everyone who have Posted and Shared.

Hopefully i can help in this way in the Near Future, but for now i am in Need

of some Mods on the goldminer2 Indicator as it seems to Repaint,

i have Marked Exactly where i leave a Chart and when i return to check on the changes i find the goldminer2 sometimes changes the Color from what it was and also will even go back a couple bars and change those also.

Can this be Modified or Fixed where it does Not do this or Improve it's Accuracy?

If Any One has a Better Version that is More Reliable for Entries and Exits,

Please Post .

Thank You in Advance.

Files:

I have another Indicator that is in Need of Modification, as i am New to MT4 and Programming.

This Indicator is Great the way it is Except it Alarms Continually after the First Alarm, about every few seconds and is not pleasent to hear, i have to delet it after i get a Signal.

Is there Anyone here Capable of Fixing this Problem, The Indicator is Great as You can Change the Color and Settings on the Parameters Already,

It just has this One Big Problem of Continuing the Alarm Once the Lines Cross.

I am Interested to have this Indicator Fixed and if Any have Indicator that will do the same thing.

Thanks Alot for Everyones Help.

I am Attaching this Indicator.

Files:

Tryed Gold Miner indicator few months ago and what to say... it is just an indicator as many others. Used it just to confirm my ideas what to trade.

noak:
Tryed Gold Miner indicator few months ago and what to say... it is just an indicator as many others. Used it just to confirm my ideas what to trade.

I have the same opinion about goldminer system..

ankush8888:
Hi guys,i think dt is some confusion over here. its not a gold indicator but a forex any currency excnage indicator. indicating the entry and exit point. I dont really have one but I would be getting one soon. genrallys it free with some paid funnel system ea but one of friends got a hand on it from somewhere.

How is it going for you; are you trading with Goldminer? I have used this for over a year and it is fabulous.

Reason: