trailing stop / stop loss ea - page 2

Trailing-Stops

Most investors and traders spend far too much time focusing on how to enter a stock, and far too little time focusing on how to best exit a profitable position. What is particularly interesting regarding this neglect is that most traders make the vast majority of their profits in a year from just one to five trades that move substantially in their favor. Thus most traders would actually do better to focus in on how to better exit heavily profitable trades than they would to further refine their entry techniques.Trailing Stops is most important for a trader as much as entry in a trade.

Here Is My Own Coding Of Such Ea As What You Need For.. Just Use It With My Pleasure..!!

rkinman:
Here is the EA you want to auto add stoploss and take profit levels. It also does allot more, like break even and etc. Enjoy.

Been looking for this EA for quite a while now...hope it works!!

Hi Guys,

I am new to trading and I am just exploring my options. I have been trading manually and I am looking for a trailing stop loss EA to add to my charts. I am also looking into auto trade EA's and have found Shark and poison robot to be very interesting.

Sounds good!

Well with the right moves and proper training you can make it happen..

Hey gang, attached is a working version of Artemis Sitter which allows you to scale-out profits. Can someone improve the EA by also adding the feature where the EA would scale-out losses??? Please help!

golden69:
Here Is My Own Coding Of Such Ea As What You Need For.. Just Use It With My Pleasure..!!

Please explain the EA how to make it work well... Is it full auto or semi?

Thanks alot

geargear:
Please explain the EA how to make it work well... Is it full auto or semi? Thanks alot

It is full auto once you put it all the settings.

Reason: