My MetaTrader 4 indicators - page 2

Hello Fellow Traders,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with either the Range oscillator or Dynamic Range Indicator the vendors are selling from this site.

Are they helpful anymore so over anything esle available for free?

And has anyone tried them in an EA system?

Thanks

CincyTrader

CincyTrader:
Hello Fellow Traders, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with either the Range oscillator or Dynamic Range Indicator the vendors are selling from this site. Are they helpful anymore so over anything esle available for free? And has anyone tried them in an EA system? Thanks CincyTrader

Which indicator are you talking about?

Link is dead.

Can you reupload?

Hello everyone, after a year of trading the market I decided to pick up on volume spread analysis. Does anyone know of or have access to good vsa indicators?

This is a good vsa indi.

good luck on forex

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. Thank you everyone for your sharing and kinds.

I trade on price action, so I don't use any lagging indicators. I trade with Fibonacci levels (4 different types), Price barriers (Res & Support, psych barriers, etc.), Chart Patterns including Elliott Wave, and some other factors like time and volatility. But I do use TWO custom indicators, one is Grid Builder and the other is Time Zones. both can be found at forexmt4.com for free (not my site) Click on MT4 Indicators. They really help me keep track of time and price on my charts.

Good luck, ask if you want to know my settings.

Both indicators can be found in this forum as well.

nice forum for newbie

Thanks for this indicators zz window but i ask is the indicator repaint itself or it is fixed

Reason: