Indicator Trend Detector - page 4

Wow I would love to believe that this is true.

If it was true I would wire you funds ASAP.

What concerns me is why would you even need to trade for anyone with those returns. If you just had $1000 and each month the ROI was 100% and you kept compounding at the end of the year you would have over 4 million dollars. I would love to be convinced not con-vinced.

Thanks I hope your for real

Randy

I am very interested in his portfolio with that kind of ROI.

I did send him a email. I would let him trade one of my accounts using PAMM now if the person is real he should have no problem with this right..

Randy

oilfxpro:
No need for this.I did not say anything at all.Let me explain.We get all types of scammers on the forums.Your links to performance is for very short period of time a month or two.What was your result before that ?How does a reader know you did not blow accounts?Please post all your historical live accounts performance FOR LAST 5 YEARS , so readers know you are genuine.We see loads of demo monkeys posting demo accounts.DEMO ACCOUNTS ARE USELESS.Need to get real.OILFXPRO

haba:
MT4 Indicator Indicator Trend Detector

link not valid, plz re-upload

Hello HABA,

i just looking at yur trend detector and i would appreciate if u could give me a taste of it or any member of the forum. thanks in advance

andimagine:
link not valid, plz re-upload

HABA could please explain how u do use this indicator. thanks in advance

rosijitosin:
HABA could please explain how u do use this indicator. thanks in advance

attached here is your indicator.

Files:

Pls provide a valid link for "Indicator Trend Detector". All the links provided are not working.

Please! anybody give me all(2) Haba's indicator?!

I'm search in internet this indicators, but - none results.

thanks

Up

thanks. it's so helpful

Reason: