1000 MT4 indicators

Here are almost 1000 MT4 indicators to get you started.

Files:

Wo! Thanks!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

wonderful, thanks a lot!

Thank you

Hello Frnds,

But which one is the best among all of them.

thnks & Regards

amit.

I was trying to use the three line break but when i go to compile the screen stays that way for hours. Am i doing something wrong?

Some of these indicators don't work properly. I have not tested all of these - most are good but some aren't and may freeze up MT4 or will not display. If it doesn't work delete it and try another. I like the MTFs, JMAs, LSMAs, Kaufman, crossovers, and freeway to name a few.

Some of these, such as FireBird are EA's too. They are expert advisors..and not Indicators. The way to tell is when you go to compile, if it is an indicator you will see a line that says "indicator seperete chart window." Or "indicator chart window" if it is an EA it will not have this line. If you install an EA in the indicators folder it will appear that your "indicator" is not working. Thanks richx7 for these indicators.

is there any good scalping advisor that would work with SMA/EMA cross ?

Thanks

CD

richx7:
Here are almost 1000 MT4 indicators to get you started.

-----------------------

Hi

thank u for displaying the large file that covers the set of indicators.

Unfortunately, I tried to save it and unzip it , but an error " file error..." was displayed to cancel my saving ...

Is it possible to check it from your end and better help would be if u could place a new zip file .

Thanks in advance

Reason: