Custom Moving Average Cross

Can someone create a moving average cross alert based on the custom moving average,

1.An Alert with sound that will let you know that a cross has occurred between the moving averages, for example 21 and 90.

Thanks

so you're looking for an indicator but not expert?

if so, here is an indicator, it's called MA_Cross_Over, I found it on the MetaTrader_Experts_and_Indicators group on yahoo..

Hope this is what you need

Files:

Hello.

Zul here, wearing glasses, hence 4mata :cool4eyes). I'm new here. I've just registered 'bout 5 minutes ago, or in trading, I guess it's about 25 pips. Since I'm new in both this forum and Forex, I don't really know what to do or what to expect. Currently, I'm still in Demo mode because I just witness 2 of my friends burn their money down in about 2 hours trading session, after using the Demo mode for about 2 days. That left me utterly speechless. I'm still searching for the best but beginner friendly EA or indicators to be used as my trading assistance. I'm quite fimiliar with future market as in Malaysia, we got Crude Palm Oil future to trade with but man how they are differ fron Forex, it's like light speed vs. extra slo-mo. Any suggestion for EA/indicators that can be used by a newbie like me? or any "Forex for dummies" kind books? Lastly, I'd like to apologize for any Grammars/Typos mistakes. It's 2 a.m. here and I'm a Malay speaker, so English is my Second Lingo.

best regards,

4mata.

Reason: