The best trend indicator "SSRC" - page 2

penzevsergey:
Why it's "the best trend indicator"?

SSRC is a custom indicator which mimics stochastics at 5,5,3 which is the closest mimic to price.

Here is the updated version with alerts.

Files:

How do you this indicator exactly, Kevin? Do you wait for it to cross certain level? As I just saw some, I do not know how to call it, let's say repainting. The indicator was going up, the line reached -0.75, but the prices was going down, so at the opening of the new candle, this whole upwards movement on the indicator disappeared, and there was a straight line now under -0.9.

does anyone have any experience with the indicator repainting on higher TF's like 1hr?? Thanks Kevinator for all of your contributions!

Cheers!

came up with a sell and price rallied? does it have a stop loss?

So far told me to sell, I sold went up 11pips then came down to break even, rallied up 5.5pips said buy so took that as my stop loss

Now it just came up with buy and sell the same stock at the same time, how is this supposed to work? I am only using a dummy account but just thought I would try it out.

From what I guess it tries to do what you could achieve using the bollingers?

Does this indicator repaints?

Please kindly explain to me how I can set the indicator up on my platform

I will be presenting you with some result on backtesting this weekend and explain some stuff about this indi.

This is repaint sorry

I have trade yesterday, Friday with 2 trades eur/usd and usd/jpy and they both reached the TP. So i don't think this indicator repaints.

Reason: