Multitimeframe (MTF) trend indicator

Hi house,

Please i need a multitimeframe trend indicator in BAR format. something like the histo_stepma_stoch. I've tried the MTF_histo_stepma_stoch but it only shows blank on the chart.

if any one have this indikator please send to me

"Metatrader Indicator Trend MultiTF forecasts the possible direction of the trend based on 4 screens concept. 4 rows of this indicator represent data from four timeframes: M5, M15, M30, and H1. 7 columns represent 7 last bars of each timeframe. Bar color indicates its type – bullish, bearish, or neutral. The rightmost column contains a summary of evaluation by poll. You should open a trade along the direction of the main trend determined by larger timeframes. Smaller timeframes allow determining when the trend retracement finishes."

shakti:
if any one have this indikator please send to me "Metatrader Indicator Trend MultiTF forecasts the possible direction of the trend based on 4 screens concept. 4 rows of this indicator represent data from four timeframes: M5, M15, M30, and H1. 7 columns represent 7 last bars of each timeframe. Bar color indicates its type – bullish, bearish, or neutral. The rightmost column contains a summary of evaluation by poll. You should open a trade along the direction of the main trend determined by larger timeframes. Smaller timeframes allow determining when the trend retracement finishes."

r u need single pair or multi currency pairs?

pranaya:
r u need single pair or multi currency pairs?

Check please.

I attach indicator.

allows You to have a look at 8 currency pairs and their 5 indicators with this, 1 indicator. It is recommended to use it on higher time frames, such as 4H, Daily, Weekly. For example, if trading on 15MIN TF, put this on Daily chart, and trade strongest and weakest currency pairs, depending on trend direction. For more information here's my blog.

Regards

Files:
Reason: