Best trend indicator - page 6

scorpion:
Million of false signals? Try EMA 2 and EMA 8 cross. Buy when EMA2 crosses up EMA8, sell when EMA2 crosses down EMA8. To make this system profitable in choppy market, one must reverse the signal (Buy to Sell and Sell to Buy). You can make easy 30 pips in 2 hours during choppy market. But remember that this system is a high-risk one, so if there is a breakout you'll lose big time.

I tried this method...it really works..I am continuing with the trial. Thanks for that.

I want to know if any other member has tried this method ? if yes ...please write down the results so that I can come to know something new...thanks

scorpion:
Million of false signals? Try EMA 2 and EMA 8 cross. Buy when EMA2 crosses up EMA8, sell when EMA2 crosses down EMA8. To make this system profitable in choppy market, one must reverse the signal (Buy to Sell and Sell to Buy). You can make easy 30 pips in 2 hours during choppy market. But remember that this system is a high-risk one, so if there is a breakout you'll lose big time.

I tried this method ...it works...but can you please explain...One must reverse the signal ( buy to sell and sell to buy ) with some example..Thanks

Understanding the trend's direction gives you can upper hand as a trader..

Hi there

The fastest trendline reversal indicator is to draw your own trend line. The minute the trendline is broken by opposite colour bar you have a price reversal. EMA's and different types of system employed is too slow to inform you when to exit a trade.

fm299:
Hi..,oK i NEED The best indicator trend but how we could find it...And where we could find it.Do you have indicator for best trend??If you have it I want to use it..and give it to me in this forum..Ok succses and good luck 4 u.I am Indonesian.

Before I read any of the responding comments I said to my self, you and about a million other people are looking for the same thing...

I am new to this forum and I want assistance of how to get the best trend indicator in the market now to do some redirection. I will appreciate any help that can come my way.

I really like the FIP LINE indicator. I have applied it to some of the charts I have my EAs on and it would improve my trade record and profitability. The basic program I use for creating EAs will allow me to import custom indicators but they have to be in .mq4 format. It won't recognize .ex4 files. Does anyone know how to convert the .ex4 file to .mq4 format for use in an EA autotrader. Or does anyone know where it may exist on the internet? Thx

Hi, can sumone get me through on how to insert an external indicator in my platform please? i need this fast.

hi,

I am new here and I have gone thru some posts here. I feel it is really a good post and a good site too.

Thanks for all the information shared here.

Hi all.

To my mind there is nothing like best indicator as such. What works for Mr. A may not work for Mr. B. I advise you develop your own trading plan, combine that with careful money management, follow your plan, tweak it until it becomes profitable for you.

Reason: