Metatrader One-Click trading

This program is free to all and it enhances the Metatrader Platform and allows you to trade with ONE CLICK.

Let me begin by telling you about a few of the features. You can keep the program "on top" so while you are checking email or viewing posts, the One Clicker will stay on top and you can monitor your positions.

When a position is in profit mode, then the back ground turns green. So it is easy to take a quick look from across the room and see if you open positions are profit or loss. Each open position in the Metatrader will be displayed in the ONE CLICKER

You can preset if you choose the SL or TP on all pairs. When it is time to place an order, just click ONE BUTTON and the trade is made.

Also it has a built in PIP calculator. Click a button and it will display either pips or base currency price. So if you want a certain profit then just enter the amount in the base currency. To see how many pips, just click one button.

If you want to scroll thru the open charts in the meta trader, click the button "charts " and the charts will change with one click. I thought about making an automatic feature so someone could set a time delay and the charts would flip in the metatrader ever 10 or 15 seconds. But I dont know if that would be good or not. You might see that in the next release. Give me some ideas what you like or dont like. I would welcome the input.

When the chart changes then so does the pairs and the price is displayed in the One Clicker screen.

There are other cool features that I think make using the metatrader easy and more convenient but keep in mind I am not saying it will make the metarader faster becuase you must consider the internet connection, the brokers servers and the market. I am saying I think this tool will make YOU faster when it comes to trading and monitoring your positions.

THIS IS FREE TO EVERYONE. YOU CAN POST IT AND GIVE IT AWAY BUT NO ONE MAY SELL IT OR MARKET THIS IN ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER.

Files:
oneclicker.zip  900 kb

anyone able to post up a screen shot?

thanks in advance.

Hi all,

There is a screen shot at softpedia and also a clean bill of health from them that states not viruses.

One Clicker 1.0 - 100% Clean - certified by Softpedia - Softpedia

I am sincerely interested in hearing everyones input about the oneclicker.

Thanks

Hi all,

Al I thought I posted this yesterday. If I did then I am sorry for the double post but I dont see this.

I registered my software with softpedia. They have a screen shot there. Also they evaluate the software for any viruses or spyway. Ofcourse there are not any. But you may see the report at

One Clicker 1.0 - 100% Clean - certified by Softpedia - Softpedia

I look forward to your inputs.

Thank you all

A screenshot would be excellent, are you the owner/creator?

Hello,

Yes I am the owner and creator of this little gadget. I will post a screen shot and let you take a look.

Let me know if you have any questions

David

Files:

It's good looking.

Hi all,

I updated the ONECLICKER so the information and flickers no longer are shown. Also the README.TXT file is more detailed.

I did not see a method to remove the first one that I uploaded. If you can remove the first one please do so.

Thanks

David

Files:
oneclicker.zip  901 kb

really nice , thanks

How do you install it? Does it work on MT4?

Thanks

oneclicker:
Hello,Yes I am the owner and creator of this little gadget. I will post a screen shot and let you take a look. Let me know if you have any questions David

Hi, it is very easy to install. If you download the file you will have a readmefirst.txt and it will give you details. Better yet when you first open the ONECLICKER click on HELP at the top and you will have very detailed information.

But. I have done my best to make it easy. Click on settings, the click on "path to terminal.exe" find that program in your mt4 folder then click it. The click save.

After that rebot mt4 and you will see the EA. Attach it to any chart as you normally would and you are done.

Down load the version here that is 900 kb, more details and I made a few minor changes that are more pleasing.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks

David

Reason: