Metatrader One-Click trading - page 2

Many thanks for this tool Oneclicker

One click has been needed for Mt4 for quite some time. As other Mql programmers try to attempt to stay with mql boundaries I am glad that you stepped outside the box to create a Clean and useful tool. Thank for sharing!

I am really excited to try the OneClicker. It looks fantastic. However, I cannot unzip the file. I keep getting the message that the file is invalid.

Nice effort indeed. Thanks

Hi all,

Thank you again for the positive statements. I am happy to help.

Regards

David

oneclicker:
Hi all, I updated the ONECLICKER so the information and flickers no longer are shown. Also the README.TXT file is more detailed. I did not see a method to remove the first one that I uploaded. If you can remove the first one please do so. Thanks David

David

Why is it that I keep getting after 3 times of down loading your zip file from this posting which you state is the update and to NOT download from your first upload. A pop up that states "invalid" see pic below. I am using windows 7.

Files:

I'm getting invalid file also

Thats a great tool...just downloaded it, cannot wait for the market to open....will try on demo first and later after a week on my live a/c....and they have a proffessional version too...I am sure that would be much cooler...wonder what extra features it posseses

Thank you very much. This should save me a lot of time. I have not use it, but I am sure it will be very helpful.

bazza:
How do you install it? Does it work on MT4?Thanks

You should just read the readme file which should be included.

Reason: