Leverage???

Hello Everybody!

Which leverage level do you suggest for a beginners in currency trading?

Hi Albie

Get used to 1:100 and stick to it. You will learn money management skills that way.

Hi Albie,

I agree with RebateFX... Lower leverage enables you to stay in the game longer. I strongly suggest opening a demo account with a reputable Forex brokerage firm and making simulated trades before going live.

Definitely utilize lower leverage at first

for beginners it is advisable to use leverage small . Because it is too risky to use substantial leverage. Substantial leverage is very profitable, but if our psychology bad it will be very detrimental because we can trade with overlot. For that I prefer to use the leverage of 1:1000 instaforex.

albie:
Hello Everybody!Which leverage level do you suggest for a beginners in currency trading?

This depends on your account balance or capital. For example, if your capital is less than 500usd, a leverage of 500:1 will do you good. Do not be scared of leverage. If you have a good working strategy, then using a high leverage won't hurt you. Also, use offshore brokers because they offer the best leverages. Do not worry about regulation because it won't feed you.

uncle gober:
Beginners should use the appropriate leverage. I don't use leverage 1: 1000, seems to me a suitable leverage is the leverage 1: 500. I use it because I am comfortable with using itLet's Try Myfxbook Autotrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

Before choosing leverage to our trading, then we can test leverage that we will use. By doing so, leverage is chosen will fit the needs of our trading. And we also have to be disciplined and use a good MM. so that our trading results would be maximized.

You'd be better off going small...You dont want to risk blowing a hole in your account with a huge leverage you will be unable to recover from.

leverage like a boomerang for our trading. If we are not able utilize leverage provided by brokers with good then our account could experience loss . Due to the huge leverage could make us became greedy trader.

For new traders 1:100 leverage is preferable. That reduces risk somewhat. What one should focus is on how much risk is being taken.

not well, certainly every trader has different needs depending on the chosen leverage. Therefore, we can choose the appropriate leverage our trading needs. For newbie I recommend to choose to use small leverage.

Reason: