SYNERGY Trading Method - page 3

hear you can see my modifications and how i use this great system on my live account

Files:

xadesh:
hear you can see my modifications and how i use this great system on my live account

Great modification.

Could you tell more about those modified indicators?

Thanks.

phim

thank you for apritiation.hear i expalain you that how i use synergy system with some modifications which suitable for me . first of all i dont use synergy apb (this is a haiken ashi but it cant project price accuratly and from my viwe it is not good that you dont know that where the price actualy) i dont use normal candle (that is no meaning of green or red candle ,even i dont think that we can have some idia behalf of h/l/c of the candle)i dont use bar and line (useless). i found sfc05 quite usefull for recognise the price action.this indicator have two smooth ma 8 and 11 and we clearly see the price action with crossing thease two mas and colour changes of candles. in next post i will describe lot more about other modification .

Thanks xadesh for quick reply and explain the sfc05 indicator.

What is sfc05 stand for ? I checked but no result name ?

Smooth ma, you mean that using this MA type. Right?

"MA_Type: Moving Average Type. 0 = Simple, 1 = Exponential, 2 = Smooth, 3 = Weighted"

Yes, please describe others.

phim

im happy to know that you r intrested in this great stratagy. sfc05 is an indicator (yes it is a modiied candlestick )wich halps to know the price action + trend sentiments (by cross over )+ continuation (took control on your geed and fear) soon i will post it for you.sfc05 gives me frist sign of reversal by crossover and chang the colours of candles.now i know that at this time book our profit .but hear we dont take a new position . i will describe it in next post . thanks for patiance .god bless you

Can you please post the complete system on here with the indicators and explain how to trade it.

Also post complete trading results.

Thanks

xadesh:
phim im happy to know that you r intrested in this great stratagy. sfc05 is an indicator (yes it is a modiied candlestick )wich halps to know the price action + trend sentiments (by cross over )+ continuation (took control on your geed and fear) soon i will post it for you.sfc05 gives me frist sign of reversal by crossover and chang the colours of candles.now i know that at this time book our profit .but hear we dont take a new position . i will describe it in next post . thanks for patiance .god bless you

Yes, your indicator is very interesting. Thanks for clear describe.

Take your time and god bless you !

Hello xadesh,

Any update.

Just tell me what indicators that you using on the price.

Thx

hallo friends

i have just update this ammaging system for better trend ditection and better entry /exit . hear i have post picture of this system . for more details pz visit at : - MARKET WATCH WITH ADESH

thank you wish you happy trading

Files:

Thanks xadesh for the update.

You got a great blog there. Please post more charts to explain how you are trading them in the real time.

Reason: