SYNERGY Trading Method - page 4

phim

thanks for visit to my blog and intrest in this logical stratagy . i think you r a serious and full time trader and i respect all serious traders . my friend trading is not a game of childrens .it requires higher quality technical and fundametal knowladge of market , defth study ,hard work and efforts and full devotion . just send me a mail with your details and i will send you all files and details regarding sytem and how you can use it

thanks again god bless you xadesh

hello folks,

Dear Akhil,

Thank you for your kindness, I will follow this thread cause I like your ideas.

sfc05 look not bad too.

God bless you.

Dear Akhil,

Did you change the sfc05's name?

I am sorry but I can't google it.

Could you please attach it.

Thank you Akhil.

God bless you,

Patrick.

dear ichthus

sfc05 is a very unique form of haiken ashi . it is a modified haiken ashi candle with two lwsma that is 8 and 11 . we an see primery trand revasal by crossing of these two ma . thereafter we have more other confirmation .you all dont need to googling for it .i will post the compleate method with indies and temps very soon .you can also conect with me with my yahoo id xadesh. thanks for reply with my real name .......................xadesh

Dear Akhil,

I wonder if there is not a problem with an indicator based on the cross of moving average.Usually it does lag hardly, regardless what kind of MA it is.

Also HA hide the real price, so it becomes difficult to read the chart, because a good looking with HA et MA cross could be a loss in real.

Am I wrong? Please feel free to enlighten me and to attach this kind of HA.

Thank you.

God bless you,

Patrick.

yes you are right from your side it is true that h/a hide the actual price instade of normal candles . but it also hide unnessesory short turm fluctuation of price. i use it for trade continuation and primary possible reversal with 8 and 11 period lwsma crossover . i repeat i dont take any position at that point .only book my profit .haiken ashi is far better than normal candles i also restrict swing trader to use normal candles .i already describe this in my blog pz read it again carefully . regards xadesh

xadesh:
phim thanks for visit to my blog and intrest in this logical stratagy . i think you r a serious and full time trader and i respect all serious traders . my friend trading is not a game of childrens .it requires higher quality technical and fundametal knowladge of market , defth study ,hard work and efforts and full devotion . just send me a mail with your details and i will send you all files and details regarding sytem and how you can use it thanks again god bless you xadesh

I have tried to email you couple times but it is not going through.

here is my email phim9hi3n at yahoo (dot) com.

Waiting for your files.

Best regards,

phim9hi3n.

i have recently update this system take a look and pz feel free to contact me for any doubt or confusion . i will glad to help you .

Nice job XADESH, I´m using the synergy system for a few months ago and I think it`s the best one. I´m agree with you that the synergy V2 need to be modified. I like a lot your impresitive experience but I like more your clear and transparent way of sharing, for that thanks.

I´ve been in your "Market Wath With Adesh", congratulations. Now I feel that finally have someone to learn about this system (or others).

Maybe . . . may we all the people in this forum ask you if you can share your´s modified indicators and templates as well with us? excuse me if I ask, but it will be very helpfull for us if comes of one professional like you.

best regards

xadesh,

Are you making your modified system available to other traders? If so, where or how can we obtain your indicators and templates for Advanced Trader? It's unclear to me whether you are making this available for no cost or charging for them. I look forward to your reply. Thank you.

Reason: