nonrepaint 12x12ma arrow indcator

It is hard to find a reliable arrow indicator.First most of them will repaint themselves and if they do not them they usually give such low quality signals that they it is not worth the time to use them as you will be gauranteed a loss.This indicator does not have those problems as it gives reliable ma crossover signals and it does not repaint or move itself.

Filter--this indicator is not a stand alone indicator meaning you will not use it without other indicators in fact you will need what is called a filter to use it successfully.A filter is another indicator to give you direction.For instance some trend indicator or the color of the 4hr candle..something like that to tell you the market is going up or the market is going down..then you use the 12x12 to take profit out of the trend..get it.

hi House,

Please does anyone has a non repainting indicator that works just the same way like the forexsignal30.1 extreme repainting indicator. I learnt that there is a free non repainting indicator that works just like the forexsignal30 extreme indicator. Many thanks in advance

Files:

wealthforus:
hi House,Please does anyone has a non repainting indicator that works just the same way like the forexsignal30.1 extreme repainting indicator. I learnt that there is a free non repainting indicator that works just like the forexsignal30 extreme indicator. Many thanks in advance

Although it may be hard for you to believe the forexsignal 30 is just another version of the repainting indicator zig zag.This indicator cannot be made not to repaint as it will continue to redraw itself to make higher highs and lower lows.

It looks like it will be ideal but this indicator was once for sale.It is a con artists creation as it is just another way of drawing a zig zag.But it looks great which is why the cons made so much money selling it before the world got wise to it.

I have already provided the non repaint indicator that gives decent signals.I have just went through a long post about stand alone indicators.Start over and take the 12x12 and 6x6..then find a indicator that says the trend is going up or trend is going down and take the 12x12 and 6x6 signals..it is that simple..you will be going around and circles trying to duplicate what I have already given you.

Hi kelvin,

Thanks for the explanation. Do i have to use the 12 X12 and 6 X 6 together. Also which trend indicator do you think will compliment these 2 indicator. Also, what do you think about using a mtf zigzag instead of the con forexsignal30.1extreme. Thanks

kevinator:
It is hard to find a reliable arrow indicator.First most of them will repaint themselves and if they do not them they usually give such low quality signals that they it is not worth the time to use them as you will be gauranteed a loss.This indicator does not have those problems as it gives reliable ma crossover signals and it does not repaint or move itself. Filter--this indicator is not a stand alone indicator meaning you will not use it without other indicators in fact you will need what is called a filter to use it successfully.A filter is another indicator to give you direction.For instance some trend indicator or the color of the 4hr candle..something like that to tell you the market is going up or the market is going down..then you use the 12x12 to take profit out of the trend..get it.

Takes for the indy, looks good. Do you have any way to turn off the sound? I know most would love the pop up, but on a 15 or 30 min chart during sideways market this may, just may drive me crazy

Could you give a picture of this in action. And plus would this work well with ddfx v3? Or just a ma that tells u the trend? I can't see this unless I get a picture(on phone), so may be I have mute question

HELLO KEVIN ,VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE 12/12 INDY,PLEASE IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET MACD INDICATOR WITH BUY/ENTRY SIGNAL ARROWS AND EXIT....THANKS....CREAMOF4REX

It looks like it will be ideal but this indicator was once for sale.It is a con artists creation as it is just another way of drawing a zig zag.But it looks great which is why the cons made so much money selling it before the world got wise to it.

I have already provided the non repaint indicator that gives decent signals.I have just went through a long post about stand alone indicators.Start over and take the 12x12 and 6x6..then find a indicator that says the trend is going up or trend is going down and take the 12x12 and 6x6 signals..it is that simple..you will be going around and circles trying to duplicate what I have already given you.

kevinator:
It is hard to find a reliable arrow indicator.First most of them will repaint themselves and if they do not them they usually give such low quality signals that they it is not worth the time to use them as you will be gauranteed a loss.This indicator does not have those problems as it gives reliable ma crossover signals and it does not repaint or move itself. Filter--this indicator is not a stand alone indicator meaning you will not use it without other indicators in fact you will need what is called a filter to use it successfully.A filter is another indicator to give you direction.For instance some trend indicator or the color of the 4hr candle..something like that to tell you the market is going up or the market is going down..then you use the 12x12 to take profit out of the trend..get it.

the 12x12 file wont open to download.

Don't really understand.. How to use the 12x12 indicator? And what other indicator to combine it with?

Djosser:
Don't really understand.. How to use the 12x12 indicator? And what other indicator to combine it with?

Edited to add: I've been looking at that Forexsig30 indy.. What's wrong with it? It's giving me small but steady profits?

this does repaint

Reason: