Best trend indicator - page 7

ForexTiger:
Hi all.To my mind there is nothing like best indicator as such. What works for Mr. A may not work for Mr. B. I advise you develop your own trading plan, combine that with careful money management, follow your plan, tweak it until it becomes profitable for you.

Yes, I agree you view point on Best indicator.

Now, my question is that what Kind of indicators that one can use to filter out the sideways/narrow range market. I use Diamani voltameter, and the thing is it does not have alert in it. Can you suggest any better indicator for avoiding range bound markets.?

Regards

Saivenkat

BMFX: The fastest trendline reversal indicator is to draw your own trend line. The minute the trendline is broken by opposite colour bar you have a price reversal. EMA's and different types of system employed is too slow to inform you when to exit a trade.

For those convinced that "back to basics" is where it's at, download and print this file. You can easily practice on any chart and hone your skills. After awhile is plainly obvious (hahaaa - he says) where price is going to. Anyway, by using buy/sell stop and/or limit orders, you are not actually risking anything as such. Am thinking both ways orders in effect. Only issue is not getting caught in a false breakout. This is more relevant if lower timeframes for quick in 'n out scalps since not always in best interests to sit there and wait too long

On longer timeframes can afford to stand back a bit and take more time in getting confirmation of S/R breeches.

All of course imho...

Support and Resistance (S/R) lines are all you need.

Best aspect is no lag except your signal travel time from eyes to brain

I think as find more will update the list - and [attempt] to only add Trend Line items. Could not help adding the charts,fibs,pivots mentions as they are short and no waffle - not always see information laid out this good - imho...

Regards

Ravique:
Hey guys, I am looking for a trend indicator,I need it to do one thing : I need it to be fast . If there is a small reversal or a big reversal or a correction, i need it to point this out. So i am lookig for the most sensetive trend indicator, and i don`t mind how it beaves in a choppy market. What do you think, which one could That be ?

This is the best indicator i can get for you, combine the three in your 4hrs chart for a maximum result

Ravique:
Hey guys, I am looking for a trend indicator,I need it to do one thing : I need it to be fast . If there is a small reversal or a big reversal or a correction, i need it to point this out. So i am lookig for the most sensetive trend indicator, and i don`t mind how it beaves in a choppy market. What do you think, which one could That be ?

This is the best reversal indicator i can offer since there is no HOLY GRAIL in the fx market, use in 4hrs chart. it has a take profit target. Just combine the three indicators for best result, i have been doing good with it and even trading accounts for people with it.

Files:

Thanks oge for sharing your indicators

ogeybaby:
This is the best reversal indicator i can offer since there is no HOLY GRAIL in the fx market, use in 4hrs chart. it has a take profit target. Just combine the three indicators for best result, i have been doing good with it and even trading accounts for people with it.

Would you please give use example for entry/exit strategy?

Thanks in advance

I have recently started 1 to 1 and small group Coaching.

Anyone intersed can get details from

Dr. Zain Agha Website

jtimpson:
Try the following FIP Line indicator but instead of waiting for the color to change, enter/exit on a close thru the line. Nothing faster than this. Enjoy !

Is it repaint?

Best trend indicator for all type trading. It uses smoothed moving averages and stochastic of bigger timeframes. This indicator avoids consolidations. You will be able to choose 4 currency pairs to show forex trend on Your charts. For more information visit this website.

Regards,

suirad

Files:

gem007:
Hi, I am a newbie and want to say that this forum is awesome. I am searching for an indicator that responds quickly to changes in trend direction. Thanks

please try brain trend 2 in number of bars23

Reason: