[DL] Trend scanner and Currency index

Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators.

If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

Files:

how to use

hir0406:
how to use

FCI shows you wath currency is strong and witch is week on witch TF (ex.on TF 15 min,above eur you see 4 green bars,and below usd you see 4 red bars,that means that the eur on that time frame (TF) is strong and usd is week,and all that means that on that TF is best to trade on EUR/USD)

Trend scanner shoes you witch pair is trending on what TF,more red lights stronger downtrend,more green lights-stronger uptrend (ex. let's say that on eur/usd you hawe red light on TF 15m,30m,1h,4h witch means that if you open any of that TF for that pair you will see very strong downtrend and that price going down)

This two indicators are very useful if you are a trend trader,and very helpful to determine on witch pair you hawe strong trend.

Sorry for bad english,I hope you understand me...

Attach two indicators and they do not work. Please help me

Thanks

nguyentho:
Attach two indicators and they do not work. Please help meThanks

What is the error message?See on the journal

After attaching two indicators. Like this.

Thanks for your help

Files:
Doc1.doc  96 kb

nguyentho:
After attaching two indicators. Like this. Thanks for your help

You must put one indicator on one chart,then right click on the chart and select properties,and then under tab colors put everything to none.Same goes for the other indicator.

Or,even easier,just use templates that I attach here.Put tpl files inside metatrader/templates ,open any chart,right click,template and select template.

Files:

Here is another trend filter...

If the circle is red-downtrend on that TF

is it's green-uptrend

grey-no trend

Kinda cute indicator. Wonder if can provide the source code? I'm looking for an alert/alarm indicator that identifies the start and end point of a trend, alerts on these key points and keeps alerting (much like a clock radio until the snooze/stop) until I hit a button to stop it. The idea is I, (and I bet many others) get frustrated when I wait all day/night for a trend, and finally give up and get some sleep, only to get up a few hours later and find that a nice move occurred. Thoughts appreciated. Happy New Year.

Dont have source code,sorry...

In this adress you can watch video about TrendScanner and FCI

Forex Currency Index | Learn Forex Live

Reason: