Two EMA Crossover Alert Indicator (Help)

Hello guys, first of all i am new to these forums. Very interesting. I love the posts here.

I am actually looking for a crossover alert that can give a alert on cross of two ema's. I have tried several but they keep sending alerts on every bar till the next cross.... does any one have one that sends one alert via sound & email.

Any help would be very helpfull to me.

Thanks in advance.

(I use Metatrader 4 Platform)

this not give email alert but sound alert.work fine for me

heartnet:
this not give email alert but sound alert.work fine for me

I tried this one and found that there were a couple of issues around false alerts.

1. On startup an alert would be triggered based on the last crossover.

2. For some case each new bar would triggered based on a previous crossover. For example, say a crossover happened on the closing of the 8am 4hr candle. An alert would be triggered which is to be expected. Now move forward to the close of the next 4hr candle, which does not have a crossover. There would still be an alarm triggered based on the previous crossover.

I changed a couple of things in this indicator to fix these issues. Now the only time an alert is triggered is when there is a current crossover. It works great for me now.

-Mark

can someone pls edit the indicator to suit my sysem ???

i need an indicator that triggers a sound alert when 2 emas cross ....

ema value 2 .. applied to close

ema value 3 .. applied to close

ok .. i did edit it for my system.. just changed the ema values .. i dint know it was that simple....

but strangely ....there's no indication in the 3rd march crossovers !!!! @ 12:00 and 15:00 ... why's that ?? i've noticed this on some other days as well..........

in the enclosed attachment . i've used the indicator twice

. thick arrows are for dark ema crossovers and thin arrows are for dotted ema crossovers ...

Files:
sd.jpg  71 kb

would you kindly post your improved indicator?

itsrijo! would you kindly post your EMA cross over indicator and please let me know your experience with it? How successful it is? Thanks

itsrijo:
ok .. i did edit it for my system.. just changed the ema values .. i dint know it was that simple.... but strangely ....there's no indication in the 3rd march crossovers !!!! @ 12:00 and 15:00 ... why's that ?? i've noticed this on some other days as well.......... in the enclosed attachment . i've used the indicator twice . thick arrows are for dark ema crossovers and thin arrows are for dotted ema crossovers ...

i cant make it work.......plz help me

Reason: