1000 MT4 indicators - page 2

I just downloaded and unzipped it without problems. Individual files are found here:

Index of /forex/_MT4_Indicators

You can use Firefox with download them all extension to save all of them.

thanks you oleee

thank u so much, i will try 1 by 1

thnx alot man

thx's it helps me so much....

Yes, this has made life infinitely easier!! One question though: I cannot seem to get them ALL to load into MT4. Does MT4 have a limit as to how many indicators you can have in your custom folder? I have tried deleting them all and reinstalling but to no avail. They just won't compile into MT. Maybe around 300-400 are available (alphabetical) but no more. So any time I get a new one I can not add it to test new systems. Any thoughts? is there a setting I'm missing? I'm new to MT4 so I appreciate the help.

HI Everyone. I haven't posted in awhile but would like to ask for HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to find a CCI crossover alert of the Zero line. I would like to use it on the 4 hr chart but any time frame would do. If someone out there knows of one for the MT4 or knows how to program it I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

gfsound:
Does MT4 have a limit as to how many indicators you can have in your custom folder

MT4 will only load about 100 so I usually move the unused one to a separate folder.

They just won't compile into MT.

Some have errors and wont compile. I zipped them from Index of /_MT4_Indicators

They are usually updated every month. You can find almost every indicator you want there. It is convenient to have a folder of these so that you can look at the code when you work on or test new ones .

Thanks Richx! good information. Seems strage though that mt4 won't compile as many as you want- if you have the CPU speed and what not. Anyways, thanks for the assistance!

Thank Richx7, I have download and extract succesfully. Hope it can help me in trading.

Reason: