Accurate Trading Strategy - page 2

Thank you so much for the wonderful strategy ochuko and thank you rising7 for your indicators

You could also consider adding a price breakout filter, maybe on 10 or more bars, this could provide confirmation of the move

I believe that forex trading strategy should not be complicated for the traders because to trade forex successfully, its essential that you strategy should be easy, reliable, comfortable and profitable for you. Once you have a strategy that works, you better darn well keep using it.

ochuko, can you post a template file? Thanks

Million thanks dear for contribution, however if it could be developed into EA it would be great,. Any one who could code this strategy into EA?

The system just works in trending market, not well in ranging markets

Accurate trading strategy is only based on perfect analysis both fundamental and technical and market condition only and this needs to be great alert about all happening around the world and also refer economic report.

We live in dual world (day & night) therefore no holy grails. Use it in trending markets and trade channels or breakouts during sideways.

I tried the Damian's meter but not satisfied.

Hermes

how long have you tested this strategy? have u tested in for a longer time

"how long have you tested this strategy? have u tested in for a longer time "

For my entire life. Ha, ha, ha...

Hermes

Reason: