If you could double your account every month - page 3

If it has REAL INVESTOR PASSWORD proof, and if its risk:reward is more then 2, I would pay

HE WANTED IT SO HERE IT IS / OILFX IS A CONMAN FORMALLY KNOWN AS EL CID

HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED AND IS WELL KNOWN FOR TRYING TO SELL HIS EA'S THAT HAVE NO REAL RESULTS

YOU CAN READ ABOUT HIM HEREELCID TSD - Google Search

This is impossible, there are no traders who double account every month. This is very hard even to double account in a year. The best EA i have ever seen had profit factor 1.5 with real trades record for more than 2 years, but this EA was NOT FOR SALE. You should look for EA that earns money slowly, but steadily - in other case this is fake!

Ahmetov:
This is impossible, there are no traders who double account every month. This is very hard even to double account in a year. The best EA i have ever seen had profit factor 1.5 with real trades record for more than 2 years, but this EA was NOT FOR SALE. You should look for EA that earns money slowly, but steadily - in other case this is fake!

I cant seem to figure out what you are calling fake, did you read the previous posts first? I've seen better performing EA's, and I'm not even an advocate of trading with robot's - try looking around a bit more, I just intend to excite the trading community with this experiment...stick around as I'd surely call this bluff

jutsu:
I cant seem to figure out what you are calling fake, did you read the previous posts first? I've seen better performing EA's, and I'm not even an advocate of trading with robot's - try looking around a bit more, I just intend to excite the trading community with this experiment...stick around as I'd surely call this bluff

I mean that i do not believe that it is possible to double account in a month. If someone will create such kind of EA or trading strategy, i will pay as much as i could to buy it - but only with investor password to REAL account with the proof of system profitability on the period for at least 1 year and with adequate drawdawn and risk reward. Unfortunately, most of the strategies and advisors have no real trades record at all - there are many backtest reports with magnificent results, but most of them work for a month or two and finally loose

P.S. The EA i have told about had 2 year REAL results record, profitfactor 1.5 and maximal drawdown only 6%. That is why i think that it is the best advisor i have ever seen (because there were no risk at all).

Superb..

It is possible to double your account every single month, but...

you have to know your system.

risk way more.

like today have chance to make 150 pips on EU, but... has not awake yet.

if I risk 50% of my money, then that is 75% already.

It is possible to double your account every month, but you have to be willing to accept high drawdowns aswell, I prefer to stick to 4-5 systems that combined make 10-20% per month consistently

am testing a method which i think will capable of double account withing a month, but i want to test it for at least 3month before declaring it, then i will need help from this forum to code it to an EA. Be expecting my post soon this is second month of testing it and is working, and i build it with good money management.

jutsu:
Hello people,I decided to put this question out to find out how traders think, simply put;If there was a trading system, (manual/EA) that would double your account whatever the size, every month with an 80 % accuracy....and you saw proof, would you be willing to pay $500 bucks for it?Please this is not an advert of any sort, I just want your opinions.
Reason: