If you could double your account every month - page 4

I had one system that would work perfect now... but need too much time to babysit.

yes you can double your money.... i have done it a few times...but all the strategies do not work all the time. the market changes from time to time. i have doubled my investment in 30 days a couple of times in the past... and even doubled my money in two weeks in gbp/jpy

footimy:
i mean if with just $500 can make u a millioniare in 1 or 2 years, $500 is to cheap...go for it!!

Hello there if your mind is set for 1 million dollars i one month you will fail. But if you set a goal of 10 to 15 pips a day and increase your positions every time you double your investment in 2 to 3 years you will be a millionaire.

jess:
Hello there if your mind is set for 1 million dollars i one month you will fail. But if you set a goal of 10 to 15 pips a day and increase your positions every time you double your investment in 2 to 3 years you will be a millionaire.

interesting...

Isnt it true that one should not focus on the $$$ signs (in your head) but focus on consistently following the rules of the system?

Yes, I have a perfect system, I am using it...but not in month but I hope to double in two months...I can show my results/statement.

I believe it is possible because I have seen a trader doing it consistently. I have been working on this subject for the last six months. I have made sufficient progress. Presently I am in the final stages. I stumbled up on this thread. But I am surprised there are no posts after 17 July 2011. Can some one connect me the continuation of this thread? I would like to have any new inputs into this effort. I am purely working on this to enjoy the pleasure of winning over the market, which is unpredictable and varies month to month, year to year. Definitely not to make money by selling the system. I will make money by using it myself. So I am looking forward to connect with some of you.

All the best smartecom... Keep us posted

yes, interesting to see how your progress goes. All the best!

jutsu:
Hello people, I decided to put this question out to find out how traders think, simply put; If there was a trading system, (manual/EA) that would double your account whatever the size, every month with an 80 % accuracy....and you saw proof, would you be willing to pay $500 bucks for it? Please this is not an advert of any sort, I just want your opinions.

Hi there

I think that doubling your money in a month is definitely possible why not?

If you have developed a system that you feel comfortable with and it works for you than it should be possible to do it. I am taking up this challenge. At the end of November 2012 I will post a screenshot of my balance. The thing is if I do double my account will people believe me? Who is going to pay for it and what other proof they want before buying? ( not sales pitch just replying)

BMFX:
Hi there I think that doubling your money in a month is definitely possible why not?If you have developed a system that you feel comfortable with and it works for you than it should be possible to do it. I am taking up this challenge. At the end of November 2012 I will post a screenshot of my balance. The thing is if I do double my account will people believe me? Who is going to pay for it and what other proof they want before buying? ( not sales pitch just replying)

Interesting. I appreciate your effort. However, I feel that the reason I have revived this discussion purely in the interest of enriching trading knowledge on the subject. Not for commercial purpose to sell any system to any one. I would like participants to share ideas of trading systems by which 100% can be achieved. So I request every one if you have anything to share on trading method please come forward. I am presently in pursuit of this as I believe it is possible. May after few months, when my trading system works then I will share it with every one.

Trading is not all about making money, it is also about conquering the market, other market participants and most importantly yourself.

Happy & Joyful Trading

$martEcom

Reason: