Traps of trading

In this pdf are outlined the various traps and pitfalls that traders are sometimes subject to in fast or slow markets.A must read for beginning traders and professionals.

Files:
trap.pdf  1227 kb

kevinator:
In this pdf are outlined the various traps and pitfalls that traders are sometimes subject to in fast or slow markets.A must read for beginning traders and professionals.

thanks for the pdf.

I downloaded this traps of trading. It is really helpful for newbie and experienced traders. Thanks to share it with us.

Nice, mate. Downloading it right now. Call me weird, but I like to collect this type of stuff, even if I'm not a "real trader".

kevinator:

Thank you kevinator! I think this is helpful for the forex trade beginners on trade...

I believe that forex market is really a challenging world where the scams are traps are very common thing. Every day number of traders trade currency in forex and amongst all of them, lots of traders lost their trade because of such scams and traps. To prevent your trading from the traps, the best idea is forex learning. This is the one and only solution for all the problems.

Success in forex does not depend entirely on strategies and plan or systems used but also on your mindset and how you think about and react to the market. If you have an effective trading strategy and also manage trades and your emotions correctly, by accepting certain facts about trading and then trade with these fact in mind can be of help. You can eliminate the possibility of becoming overly emotional trader by risking certain amounts of money per trade that you are okay with losing, in that case you are aware of such possibility of such happening.

kevinator:

Very interesting

Thanks kevinator...

Its good and pretty nice trading strategy. I hope this will improve my trade in liteforex broker.

naxreell:
If you have an effective trading strategy and also manage trades and your emotions correctly, by accepting certain facts about trading and then trade with these fact in mind can be of help.

A forex strategy is very good way into the market. A stop loss makes the beauty of the strategy as it helps you manage your risk safely, But one mistake we make when setting stop losses is setting the limits at levels at which liquidity is not guaranteed or worse still trading heavily on currency pairs other than the blue chips whose liquidity is very doubtful leading to a miserable condition of requotes. This is no pleasurable activity for traders doing automated trading.

thanks for sharing, really helpful

Reason: