Hide your trading from your broker

Dear Friends,

i think everyone know that when we trade by experts , our broker know that this account is being treated by experts and when we trade manually broker find this account as a mnually trading account.

i found an issue in my account that when i try my expert with my account i usually get requotes but when i trade manually i get no requotes.

is there any plugin who hides a client's account from broker that this account is being traded by EXPERT ADVISOR.

can anyone build a plugin or any software like above mentioned criteria?

sorry for my english as i am not a native english speaker .

"Honestly, everyone needs it almost all brokers are the same. Help! Help! Help! before we loose all our monies on scam platforms. Or can anyone recommends most fair and good BROKER?"

Dear

Whenever a trader uses Expert advisor inside Meta Trader 4 / Meta trader 5 software the brokerage firm will always know that a client is using an Expert advisor.

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

MetaTrader Programming - Expert Advisor in MQL 4 and MQL 5

=============================================

reckonfx:
Dear Friends,i think everyone know that when we trade by experts , our broker know that this account is being treated by experts and when we trade manually broker find this account as a mnually trading account.i found an issue in my account that when i try my expert with my account i usually get requotes but when i trade manually i get no requotes.is there any plugin who hides a client's account from broker that this account is being traded by EXPERT ADVISOR.can anyone build a plugin or any software like above mentioned criteria?sorry for my english as i am not a native english speaker .

Why would somebody want to hide from the broker?

Go through to link: How to hide stop loss and take profit from Broker - MQL4 forum. Here is related thread "How to hide stop loss and take profit from Broker". I hope, it may be helpful for you.

Hi Reconfx. You can always try to run a hidden SL/TP script and see if it works for you. Avoid SL at classic stop hunting levels as for example 00-20-80 cos this is where the retail herd put their SL´s most of the time.

Actually i have observed that if your expert is profitable then broker know that you are trading by experts,they have an option in thei back office where they know which accounts are trading by experts and which are trading Manually.

we are not robots so we have emotions. In Manual Trading we get caught by our emotions and greed , not always but it happens with most successful traders of the world.

if you make money in manual trading broker want you to do that because you are going to make a mistake very soon.

that's the reason i want to hide my account's status from my broker.

any body can help???????????

It is difficult to understand the brokers act sometimes.

better try to avoid the brokering for the unknown personalities as it would cause a lot trouble. Better to avail the servuces of some listed members only

reckonfx:
Dear Friends,i think everyone know that when we trade by experts , our broker know that this account is being treated by experts and when we trade manually broker find this account as a mnually trading account.i found an issue in my account that when i try my expert with my account i usually get requotes but when i trade manually i get no requotes.is there any plugin who hides a client's account from broker that this account is being traded by EXPERT ADVISOR.can anyone build a plugin or any software like above mentioned criteria?sorry for my english as i am not a native english speaker .

Maybe this is a technical problem and should not be hidden from your broker, we should lay this to them. This is just one other reason why i feel comfortable with Profiforex, they are always ready to help and to calm your nerves. Why not speak with your broker?

Brokers and market makers hunt the SL mostly though the night (Asian session) when they are bored. It is paradox that everybody says that Asian session has not enough volatility to trade but there are the longest candles or gaps created! That's the artificial micro trading of the mighty corporations!

The best way would be to trade Daily TFs without SL and check the candle twice a day (10:00 am - 5:00 pm EST) and if trade is going south - close it!

Hermes

Reason: