NeverQuit's Trading Journal - page 17

Today was a great trading day for me. I'm really trying to get my trading on track and get my trading career to head in the right direction.

I'm learning that my lot size was to big in the past. Right now I should be focused on trading correctly and nothing more. The money will come over time.

I'm also starting to learn how to use the higher timeframes to my advantage even if I'm not taking my entry based off of that timeframe.

As usual, I've attached my trading screenshot to share. I have a long entry in play right now from 3204. My stop loss is at 3168 and my take profit is set at 3256.

As the trade continues to progress, I will update my journal.

With my closed positions, I was able to make a profit of 5.57% today. Hoping that my current long (risking 2%) will bring me another 3% profit if my take profit can be hit.

Files:
mar21.png  77 kb

I'm attaching a screenshot of the current long trade that I'm in. This is the trade I was talking about in a previous post.

I have moved my stop loss to +1, so it's a free trade now.

Files:
Open_Trade.png  149 kb

Here is another screenshot of my long entry from earlier. Price is close to hitting my take profit.

I've moved my stop loss to lock in +24 pips if price retraces and I get stopped out. I'm hoping for price to continue to rise and hit my take profit.

3250 price level is holding strong and my take profit is at 3256, so only time will tell if there is enough strength with the upwards momentum to hit my take profit.

Files:
Trade_Update.png  147 kb

I did not take any trades today as I did not see anything set up that I liked.

I've attached my screenshot. I was able to gain some profit this week so that's a great thing.

Enjoy your weekend.

Files:
mar23.png  64 kb

Here is my trading screenshot for today.

Files:
mar26.png  86 kb

Here is my trading screenshot for today. Today I had a very positive trading day. I was able to keep my emotions under control and make a profit of 5.75% today.

Files:
mar27.png  72 kb

Here is my trading screenshot for today. I realized I did not post one for yesterday so this one is for both yesterday and today.

I'm slowly moving up in the right direction.

Files:
mar29.png  85 kb

Here is my trading screenshot for the day. Took one trade today risking only 1% and it was a loser for less than the 1%.

I got back above $60 this week (barely) but I'm happy with it and going to enjoy the weekend.

Hope you do the same and chat with you again on Sunday.

Files:
mar30.png  61 kb

Here is my trading screenshot for today. I did not post anything earlier in the week as I got busy since my kids are on spring break.

I had a great trade that ended very nicely for me. At the moment I'm up 27.7% for the week so far.

Files:
apr4.png  66 kb

I had another successful trading day today. I was able to pull 2.34% profit from the market. My daily goal is to make 0.05% profit each day so I was able to hit my goal once again.

I know some will say this is very simple and I should raise my goal but for me, this has not been very simple in the past and I want to take it very slow. Those who have followed my thread have read my struggles so a small daily goal like this is wonderful for me. My confidence in my trading is slowly coming back. Hope this is the turn up for good.

I now also view 7 trading pairs to give me more opportunities. I'm taking it very slow with this aspect of my trading also.

Files:
apr5.png  65 kb
Reason: