ISAKAS Trading Method

The ISAKAS trading method has been around for a while now and it has become quite popular among the indonesian traders. This system uses a few indicators and is almost mechanical I may say. It can work with all the pairs but however, you need to use it on the M30 or H1 timeframe. You can go to higher timeframes if you want but not lower. You will find the template of the system attached at the end of this post.

The system uses 2 moving averages, the EMA4 and the EMA 24. We should look for a cross of these two first, then confirm the cross with the histogram and the heiken ashi indicators.

The trade entry rules are very easy and clear to spot on the charts. You should open a SHORT(SELL) position when:

1. The EMA 4 crosses BELOW the EMA 24

2. Histogram is RED

3. Heiken Ashi is RED

4. When ZigZag makes a new HIGH (peak)

Look at the screenshot below for a detail on the trade signal generated by this system.

We should open a LONG (BUY) position when:

1. The EMA 4 crosses ABOVE the EMA 24

2. Histogram is GREEN

3. Heiken Ashi is GREEN

4. When ZigZag makes a new LOW (valley)

Look at the screenshot below for a sample long signal generated by the system

As for the stoploss, you should use the previous HIGH (Peak) as your stoploss for your short trades and use the LOW (valley) as your stoploss for your long trades.

For the takeprofit, I suggest you use a trailing stoploss of 15-20 pips for slow pairs and 30-40 pips for pairs that move much more like the gbpusd. You can also takeprofit whenever the trades reach a fixed pips in profit, then re-enter again and again. There are numerous approach which is possible regarding the takeprofit but I am not able to cover them here.

This system is very easy to use but you will need some practice with it in order to get acquainted with the system. Hope you will be making some pips. Enjoy your trading.

NOTE: The screenshots are included in the attachment below.

Files:
isakas.rar  128 kb
Reason: