NeverQuit's Trading Journal - page 18

I did not get a chance to post my trading screenshot from Friday so I'm doing so now.

I'm pretty tired so I'm not sure if I will be trading today or not.

Files:
apr6.png  63 kb

Hope you're doing well, man. It's been a while since the last update!

I had a family situation come up so I have not been able to be at the computer like I want. My trading feel back a bit also because I was still trying to trade through the family situation and that was not the smartest thing to do.

Everything is back to normal now so I'm going to be back to posting each day like I have been before.

I've attached my screenshot for today. Made 2.35% profit today.

Files:
apr16.png  100 kb

Thanks buddy. Doing fine now. Will be posting each day like I was before.

RyanMatthews:
Hope you're doing well, man. It's been a while since the last update!

I think it is safe to say that I have had the craziest few weeks of my life these past few weeks. I have not been able to post much or even trade much for that matter.

I'm going to take very small steps back into the market so my results won't be anything staggering at all.

I didn't trade on Tuesday. Yesterday I made 1.02%. So far today I'm up 0.79%. I'm scalping the E/U so I'm just trying to get my feet wet and get back in the market slowly.

My goal is to make 0.05% per day for right now. As I get my feet back in the market I will slowly increase my target if I feel I'm overachieving. I want my goal to be realistic and something I can reach but not so easy that it opens the door for me to begin to think that I'm better than I actually am.

I really want to start getting back on track so I'm going to say that without a shadow of a doubt I will be posting each and every day.

Chat later.

Today I was able to make 4.30% profit. My trading account is now at $66.21.

Done trading for the day. Will trade during the Europe session and try to be done during that session since tomorrow is NFP.

Well it was a positive week for me considering that I only traded two days this week.

Today I had a negative day and lost -1.16%.

I forgot to post my screenshot from yesterday so the one for today will show all trades that I took this week.

This week I won 66.6% of my trades for a total profit of 4.16% for the week.

My account balance currently stands at $65.44

It felt to get back into the market. Looking forward to trying to get back to $100 and then above...how many times have I said that in this journal...

One thing about me is I will NeverQuit!

Files:
may4.png  106 kb

Here is my screenshot for today. I only placed one trade and it was a profitable one. I was able to make 5.61% for the day. I'm done trading for the day. Don't want to start making the mistakes I was making in the past.

This month I'm determined to get back to $100 in my trading account and further would be a nice bonus.

My account balance is at $69.11

Starting the week off on the right foot feels good. Have to get ready to take my kids to their dentist appointment.

Chat later.

Files:
may7.png  65 kb

I did not do any trading today. I went to do some yardwork for my mom was I went to bed early last night and left early this morning so I missed the Europe and NY session.

We trade tonight during the Europe session.

I ended up taking a long trade yesterday that I was stopped out on. Today I have taken one trade so far for a profit of 1.23%.

Yesterday I lost -2.03%.

Both days are reflected in my attached screenshot.

Files:
may9.png  67 kb
Reason: