The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 2

Hi Cherpu

Thank u for sharing your ideas and strategy

AFTER WE DOWNLOADED indic and tpl, we found many things we need to understand the conditions that cover buy sell entries-- would u be kind enough and simplify those conditions in very seperate steps just to make sure that we can put our capital under this strategy-

thanks

hi can explain more clearly entry rules ? you use in eur/usd m15 right?

is what indicator repaint ? can explain?

because i think the bband stop arow no repaint

one buy signal is forming in gbp/jpy

now i am using this strategy in daily time frame.

adai:
hi can explain more clearly entry rules ? you use in eur/usd m15 right?is what indicator repaint ? can explain?because i think the bband stop arow no repaint

we can use this strategy in daily time frame. open minimum 10 pairs in daily time frame.apply this template in to every chart. when we see buy/sell arrow, we wait for next day( because of daily time frame) and the arrow still live there,we enter trade.apply trailing stop 25 points ,take profit 100 pips,stop loss last arrow level. trailing stop catching minimum pips. so we can avoid loss

cherpu:
now i am using this strategy in daily time frame.

Using the daily time frame we can get good entry level and can also Exit at the correct times.

Hi have read your post and this seems interesting. I would like to know how you can trade EUR/GBP or EUR/JPY. I never saw these pairs before. Hope you can help me. Cheers

Samuel23:
Hi have read your post and this seems interesting. I would like to know how you can trade EUR/GBP or EUR/JPY. I never saw these pairs before. Hope you can help me. Cheers

you can trade EUR/GBP or EUR/JPY,i mentioned earlier.u can trade any pair in daily time frame(D1) using this system.

cheers!!!!!!!

today i opened one trade in GPB/JPY ENTRY:130.23 EXIT:130.53 30pips nice profit

the second one in GPB/USD ENTRY:1.6025 EXIT:1.6054 29pips pure profit

59*1.00=590$!!!! happy trading

hello traders,please just try my system, and be happy all day

daily time frame have repaint or not? because i test m15 have repaint

Reason: