CCI Arrows Indicator - page 2

I am using this indicator and after each alert it play sound with every up or down pip for a long time

man_vafa:
I am using this indicator and after each alert it play sound with every up or down pip for a long time

This has already been addressed on a previous post. The sound alert will go off the entire candle. If you do not want to use it then try disabling it by inputting no sound.

"You can use different methods to gauge the trend and the most popular method is to look for the trend on higher timeframes, then take trades only in the direction of this higher trend from a shorter timeframe. For example, if we have an Up trend on H1 and H4, we only take long (buy) trades from a shorter timeframe, for example M5 or M15. Taking counter trend trades can be risky, however, there are traders who are experts in counter trend trading. So, this part is solely on the traders side as per his liking."

Hai..i'm a newbie..

Can you teach me how to set up the time frames? If I try to use M5 or M15 it won't open the indicator..hope you can help..

Thanks..

nice explanation. Thanks

Hi there. I'm new to this forum and would like to know if anyone has a cci indicator that gives a signal when the cci line crosses above/below the levels of -90 and 90 instead of the default -100 and 100. I checked the cciarrows indicator in the previous threats but it does not do quite what I need it to in terms of alerting when crossing the -90 and 90. Oh yes the period is 24 for the cci. thanks in advance

Attached is a better version. This one has email alerts and mobile alerts. They will work as long as the settings in MT4 are set correctly at Tools-Options. The indicator also displays the time frame of the chart being used in the alerts in case there are multiple charts being used at the same time. The CCI levels and periods are adjustable too. Overall it is better and less confusing version.

Files:

Dear Fisherman people,

I'm in binary options now for 6 months and i discovered something, but the problem is i cant program an indicator..

now i have a question..

Is here someone who can make an indicator??

i would like to ask very polight if someone is able to make an indicator who gives an alert and a popup screen.

I would go about the following parameters..

IF CCI 5,14 and 16 pass the 150 or -150 AT the same time.. (in an alligned line together..) the sound will go off and a popup screen apears in the Mt4 trader..

If someone is able to make that iám very very thankfull to that person!!

please respond please, it will make winning trades in about 85% / 90% of the time!!!

Great Indicator Signal.
Reason: