Classical Support and Resistance(CSR)

Hi,

Has anyone here trade using classical support and resistance system..?

Lets open discussion on how to filter the entry. If possible using only price

action method

Thanks

Moderator, pls delete the same thread on this topic...

What system is it? Do you have some pdf or manual? Or just simple Support and Resistance strategies.

Hermes

Support and resistance is one of the most widely used concepts in trading. Strangely enough, everyone seems to have their own idea on how you should measure support and resistance. More info can be found at here: Support and Resistance | Support and Resistance Levels | Learn Forex Trading

I am using classical support and resistance system but it is not better than MT4. I have been test both trading system.

Get profit with resistance is mean put order buy if the price accros the resistance point and get profit with support means put order sell if the price accross the support point. i do it everyday and quietly can make me profit. I am very like this strategy in forex.

thank you.

I don't really know much about this "classical" concept of support and resistance; is there a big deviation between it and the fundamental support and resistance strategy (Resistance is the upper limit or upper limit of market price fluctuations. Support is the lower limit or lower level of market price fluctuation. In other word, if we can define support and resistance levels of market price fluctuation so we can easily know where market price will stop, reverse or continue.)we have in the forex?

Reason: