[DL] Trend scanner and Currency index - page 7

Hi JOS,

I have put it in a seperate window as shown in the screen shot. Still not working. By the way by any chance do you have hindsight oracle indicator ?

Regards

Binu Philip

Hi JOS,

Is it possible for you to send me a copy of the Cruscotto indy? Read a lot about it online, but cannot see a free copy Also read Andrea Salvatore (creator) on PimpMyEA.com where he said back in Nov 2011 that he is coming up with a new version where he displayed the chart- any inkling here?

Cheers,

Athar.

atharmian at hotmail dot com

JOS GOEDHEER:
Hi Philipbinu, The best way to use this indicator is putting it in a separate chart like for exemple USDCHF no matter the time frame. Make sure that the chart's background is black. I have combined in the same chart also the Forex Currency Index and another indicator called Cruscotto. As you can see all 3 can co-exist within the same chart (screen). DO NOT put the Trend Scanner in all charts as your system will slow down due to CPU usage if you have several pairs charts active. Let us know if you stil have a problem. Don't forget: black background. The best way to have it completely black without the candles is configuring the chart as on the image. Cheers

Hi Guys, Thanks for the indicator but I also have the same problem just grey boxes. I have tried everything and it just won't work with my broker.

Help please it's doing my head in

Hi JOS GOEDHEER,

Quick question, how did you manage to line up the 3 indicators underneath each other on the same chart? When I load the FCI onto my chart, after having already loaded the trend scanner, then the trend scanner disappears and only the FCI is visible on the bottom of the chart.

JOS GOEDHEER:
Hi Philipbinu, The best way to use this indicator is putting it in a separate chart like for exemple USDCHF no matter the time frame. Make sure that the chart's background is black. I have combined in the same chart also the Forex Currency Index and another indicator called Cruscotto. As you can see all 3 can co-exist within the same chart (screen). DO NOT put the Trend Scanner in all charts as your system will slow down due to CPU usage if you have several pairs charts active. Let us know if you stil have a problem. Don't forget: black background. The best way to have it completely black without the candles is configuring the chart as on the image. Cheers

Hi JOS GOEDHEER

Nice screen shots. Thanks for posting them.

I watched Hector's video's and I see the sense of matching strong and weak currencies + only trading trending pairs.

Do you find the Trend Scanner and Currency Index useful for trading decisions?

Have you tried the Hindsight Oracle?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Thanks

Drew

Thank You for the indicator am more interested on the Forexcurrencyindex can you pls explain more thank you

masterdeki:
FCI shows you wath currency is strong and witch is week on witch TF (ex.on TF 15 min,above eur you see 4 green bars,and below usd you see 4 red bars,that means that the eur on that time frame (TF) is strong and usd is week,and all that means that on that TF is best to trade on EUR/USD) Trend scanner shoes you witch pair is trending on what TF,more red lights stronger downtrend,more green lights-stronger uptrend (ex. let's say that on eur/usd you hawe red light on TF 15m,30m,1h,4h witch means that if you open any of that TF for that pair you will see very strong downtrend and that price going down) This two indicators are very useful if you are a trend trader,and very helpful to determine on witch pair you hawe strong trend. Sorry for bad english,I hope you understand me...

masterdeki:
Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators. If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

good study

masterdeki:
Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators. If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

Thanks, masterdeki. Already had the currency index indicator from the forex factory forum, didn't come across the trend scanner there (yet). Just a word of caution: don't put these indicators on too many charts in your MT4 platform, 'cause you'll most likely end up having to install your MT4 program all over again (these things use a lot of memory and when my MT4 froze, the only way I could get back in charge of my open trades was by installing everything from scratch).

Not something you want to experience for no reason. So, best put the Forex Currency Index and Trend Scanner on two separate charts, instead of putting them on every chart that you trade...

cheers,

Ronald

Can someone please share Hectors Hindsight Oracle ??

I have futurofx , is it the same ?? Does this tow indicators show the same result?

Which one is better?

Also I have trend scanner. Is trend scanner deferred from London brake out scanner?

Can someone help?

Thanks

I havedownloaded hectors forex currency index from hectors site (original-Genuine)and I have downloaded it one more time from this forum. Unfortunately the towindicators showing deferred results.

Reason: