Consistent Profit in Forex

Last few day, when gold drop I am earning consistent profit in forex market with different pair, anyone which are getting same results ?

No mate, I am not earning consistent that’s good for you. I am doing well hope I will earn consistent.

uncle gober:
I just the same, like the other days, there are gains and losses, but cumulatively profitable. Not easy to get profit every transaction, there are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. How do you think?

So do i, get profit and get loss, we can't always make profit every time when we're trading. The most important is our final accumulation is profit. But to make profit consistently is not easy.

UMOFX IB:
Consistent profit is possible in forex but not for hope higher one all he time . Traders who collect small profits are regularly in profit . it does not means that they never face loss. . Actually they take small risk , careful trading make them enable to get some pips on regular base. I too win many times $1 to $3 . When we ry to get high profits our greed and impatience locks our profits we are back to loss.

Of course, getting profit consistently in forex is not impossible thing. If we wanna try, wanna effort, wanna learn and make more practice, we can make it true. It's depend on our effort

Consistency comes with practice and experience. You can't expect to be consistently profiting if you have no trading plan and you're stuck on the strategy you have which doesn't prove to be so efficient.

Paul75:
Last few day, when gold drop I am earning consistent profit in forex market with different pair, anyone which are getting same results ?

Mate- gold is a extremely risky to trade. It is very difficult to follow the trend.

but one way I trade gold and its the best way s to use trade1on1 to start with

smith11:
Mate- gold is a extremely risky to trade. It is very difficult to follow the trend. but one way I trade gold and its the best way s to use trade1on1 to start with

That's why I do not dare to do trading gold. It's too risky, i also still learn in forex, still a lot I need to learn.

Paul75:

We can make consistent profit in Forex so it is necessary that trader should have proper knowledge and some good strategies to follow to earn some good profit.

To make consistent profit in Forex you should have good knowldge and skills about Forex and consistency will come with more practice and hard work.

to be able to get consistent profit is not easy, because forex is a business that has many risks. the risk that we are so very difficult for us to be able to trade with a maximum and comfortable. for that we need to minimize the risk of forex a good with learning and practice trading so well that we will get a consistent profit

every trader wants a consistent profit. we need to learn and practice trading well to get a consistent profit in forex. we can use a demo account or trading using a demo contest to improve trading skills with good

Reason: