Hello to all traders.......

I'm just starting trade in1 month..so i must take a lot to study forex...this forum gives me opportunities to take action instantly....glad to join this forum...thanks friends....

You made the right choice joining a forum, these forums really helps a lot. Just keep learning and you will do well. Make sure you ask any question that bother's you here.

Yes this is very good forum and you can clear your difficulties here while doing trade. Here so many trader with relevant experience to answer your question. good luck.

brickwall:
I'm just starting trade in1 month..so i must take a lot to study forex...this forum gives me opportunities to take action instantly....glad to join this forum...thanks friends....

So have found a good broker of your taste, it can be a little headache getting one. I can recommend my broker Profiforex, you can check their site for more info, their platform there is really good, with no delays or slippages, and you know how important these things are. We don't really want to loose money, so we should get a broker with no hidden charges, you can get this from this broker as well.

goot:
So have found a good broker of your taste, it can be a little headache getting one. I can recommend my broker Profiforex, you can check their site for more info, their platform there is really good, with no delays or slippages, and you know how important these things are. We don't really want to loose money, so we should get a broker with no hidden charges, you can get this from this broker as well.

Profiforex has change the look of their website. It is now very good and far better than the former one. I feel there is more to come from this broker. They've been wonderfully rendering quality services.

goot:

I guess he already has a broker he is trading with. you can't recommend your broker to everyone.

brickwall:

Welcome to forex trading and in this forum.

And use the forum to get a forex trading knowledge and trading experience, they will help us to make us a better trading again. I also tried active in several forums, including forums sponsored by instaforex.

Reason: